Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is TVtorrents the 2nd best tracker for TV shows?

hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Hello guys,
    How's tvtorrents tracker? Do I get old shows with good number of seeders there? How are the speeds?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Omaster's Avatar ISC4LYFE BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    if thats the 2nd, whats the first?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    bitmetv..and why dont u make acc. on tvtorrents and check for urself
    Been There, Done That

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Kraig's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwebdownload View Post
    Hello guys,
    How's tvtorrents tracker? Do I get old shows with good number of seeders there? How are the speeds?

It is an excellent tracker,though bitmetv is better.
    You have to signup and then upload some gigab before you can download the same amount of gbs.
    For example you start with 0 credits and if you upload 1gb then you can download 1gb only.No ratio here,only credits.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by halolo View Post
    bitmetv..and why dont u make acc. on tvtorrents and check for urself
    It is because I don't have any invites to signup

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    you should try tv rekall or ts tracker( I see tv torrents from 2005 well seeded)
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    yeah,in my opinion it's the second best one after bitmetv

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Well I guess I'll do with TL itself or mininova for tv shows. I didn't like the interface of that site. Anyway there's mininova and torrentspy in the worst case.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    janine's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    no, tvtorrents interface is a horrifing example of how bad webdesign can get. worst part is they probably put a lot of work in to it. would use it if i didn't get a headache after 3 minutes.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraig View Post
    It is an excellent tracker,though bitmetv is better.
    You have to signup and then upload some gigab before you can download the same amount of gbs.
    For example you start with 0 credits and if you upload 1gb then you can download 1gb only.No ratio here,only credits.
    Credits in TVT work this way:

How do I get credits?
    When you upload, seed or share your file on the TVTorrents site, you will get credits. If you're seeding you will get 1.5 credits for each byte uploaded. If you're downloading you will get 1 credit for each byte uploaded in the same torrent.
    For example: Seeding 1 Mb will give you 1.5 Mcredits, or download 2 Mb and uploading 1 Mb will deduct 1 Mcredits from your account.

Why are my credits increasing even when I'm not uploading?
    When you share a .torrent file (you are the submitter) you get a 1% "bonus" of all the upload generated by the swarm. This is an incentive to get the torrents quicker onto the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast