Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Req] Mr. Wabbit

The time has come for the Rabbit's birthday and the staff there has given the opportunity to allow the members there to invite users to join their very exclusive tracker. I've searched for this rabbit at some other places but I figured FST would be my best shot because I know you people who've have trapped this rabbit are out there hiding.

I'm looking to obtain this tracker because I've heard some pretty good things about it. I've heard of its tight knit community, some-what rare content, unique user class system and much more. All of these are required to make a tracker successful by adding something unique to the table.

I've idled many different chans and some-what researched into what the Rabbit has to offer, so I got a pretty good grasp of how it works and if you got questions, feel free to PM.

I know I could benefit this tracker in several ways. I'm an active participant throughout my trackers by seeding/leeching as well as posting. I'm also idling in IRC's and I'll chat it up there if there's some form of activity on it. Basically, you'll find me as a very active rabbit catcher if the community is willing to welcome me and I'm almost 100% positive that it will.

I'm going to say I'm prepared to do what it takes to be a beneficial member for the "tracker" part of this tracker. I've got two seedboxes, an OVH one and a VPS but I'm 100% certain that ratio will definitely not be a problem.

For those who might consider me not a worthy member due to my join date or "newness" to torrenting, I'm going to say please don't. Some could say that the "date joined" really factors in and it probably does but hopefully there is an exception for me as I feel I'm just as qualified as the next guy or even more.

If you want to talk to me about this possible invite and you want to see my experience with trackers, feel free to PM me. I'd be willing to send profile links to show ratios as well as post counts to prove that I am worthy to be a keeper of the rabbit. And don't worry, I'm not the kind of guy who is making the big jump from like BitSoup to Wabbit. (No offense to any staff/members at BitSoup, just trying to express the point I'm trying to get out.)
    Last edited by Fr33don; 08-06-2008 at 08:18 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i don't think ppl will want to invite you just by how much of a good user you are..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I'm trying to make sense out of what you just said, so should they invite only bad users then?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    yup, u dont get in

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    you must look for a friend for it, someone who WANTS to invite you, and not to do that favor to you, if you'r looking for a favor go to trades i guess, or if you wanna try your luck make a simple post why you want it and etc.. being a good user is already a part of the deal and they can ask proofs and etc to you AFTER they want to invite you

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    The friends that I know that received invites have already given them out to friends they have known longer.

Anyhow, to my knowledge and from the experiences of others, you don't find the rabbit. The rabbit finds you.

This is why I've opened this request thread, to alarm the rabbit that I am awaiting his presence.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    i don't think ppl will want to invite you just by how much of a good user you are..
    Coming from the guy with the worst req I've ever seen "I want to get in because I'm curious"
    Don't troll jokzor, support the dude or do something productive. You are trying to get in yourself, it's not like you actually know what Rabbit is looking for.
    Last edited by xnugx; 08-06-2008 at 09:01 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33don View Post

Anyhow, to my knowledge and from the experiences of others, you don't find the rabbit. The rabbit finds you.

You said it ya self m8
    So why the thread then.
    You aint only one who would like to get there, wish I knew more about it etc but hey thats life
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33don View Post

You said it ya self m8
    So why the thread then.
    You aint only one who would like to get there, wish I knew more about it etc but hey thats life
    haha is that a subtle invite request Duckater?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Nope
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast