Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheel or Rabbit?

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    This is a question to those who were/are or heard about wheel or rabbit. So, which one do you prefer? Why?

- Is there any special about the content in either site?

- Comparing content of both site, is it about the same [as WIAW says]?

- Which community is stronger, friendly and more active?

- Are they all about rarity or is there anything special?

NOTE: please avoid answering those qn with couple of word...i am trying to get some detail I know they are meant to be "secret" tracker....so if you feel unsafe to share info on the board, feel free to pm me

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    wish to have the account there b4 christmas
    but reading from forums, seems like the rabbit does has better community, more friendly and stronger, and yes, seems like both rabbit and wheel is just all about their rarity, for contents many said that TL is doing the better job

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    none...because both i dont have acct there yet...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i am not member on any one of them
    but i hear theres nothing special on any one just rarity
    TL is the best(content-speed-bla bla)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    wheel or rabbit ?

and what is WIAW ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Sorry I have to rant a little bit but do some of you guys have a list that you just mark off and say, "Ok I will go after this next"? I really have to wonder sometimes. I get the impression that people take a look at the WIAWT and just try to move up one level at a time.

I mean seriously how many communities/forums 0day trackers does one person need? Personally I already have trouble keeping up with a handful of sites. Why not just get to know the community that you are already a part of better?

This is what I have come to realize: For the most part most of the communities are very similar if not nearly identical. The only difference is pretty much the staff. I see pretty much the same faces/avatars everywhere. If it makes some of you happy to be able to message the same person on 10 different sites more power to you.

/rant off

I apologize squirr3l, this was not meant directly to you, it is/was directed at most of the people on this site. I was just getting frustrated with the level hopping people do. Anyways, if you really want to know more you can pm me and we can talk on msn or something. The truth is you are not supposed to talk about either of these sites in public, well private either for the most part.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    so ma8 , u r collecter trackers !!!!! i think u r in almost good 3 trackers & still wanna be in other , and care about lvls ...... it's Suck ma8 .... if u r already in Awesome trackers & get all u want ..... why need rabbit or u*** !!!!!
    Last edited by showbox; 12-18-2007 at 09:34 AM.
    Collecting Trackers ... Is the most SUCK Thing i've ever seen
    PLZ Get wat U Wanna 2 Use ONlLlLlLlLlLy

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    I mean seriously how many communities/forums 0day trackers does one person need? Personally I already have trouble keeping up with a handful of sites. Why not just get to know the community that you are already a part of better?
    i have no idea how people are able to maintain ratios in 20+ sites they own.

i been using torrentleech for a while now and am really happy with it

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    medo's Avatar FST Elite BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    do some of you guys have a list that you just mark off and say, "Ok I will go after this next"
    that one was funny
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    there are some collectors who actually do that

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast