Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Stopping the Cheaters

Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by FashionSTAR View Post
    my biggest hobby is catching cheaters.
    it is really very interesting.
    finally you will be caught, just a matter of time.

lol, your hobby is catching cheaters? you need to go outside more.
    Last edited by Green Goblin; 02-29-2008 at 08:56 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    there is some people who have realy poor upload speed, and they will never get the ratio:1 in some high tracker, they dont have money to spend in seedbox, and dont know anyone the help him , (too unlucky but its true lol) i understand these people when they cheat to survive in the tracker (just to have good ratio, not fot the show ) , and specialy in tracker where they sell upload credit ( < do you think its fair ? pay to leech something meant to be free)

the best solution in my opinion to stop cheaters and no one will need to cheat is to have a ratio system who help all people , the best one ofc is FTN system (you dont need to pay for filesharing , you can help by seeding back and it help all)

PS. i am not cheater and i dont say cheating is good, and i will never be happy by inviting a cheater to any of my tracker, thats just my opinion about cheaters

peace
    Vectoral FTW!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by FashionSTAR View Post
    my biggest hobby is catching cheaters.
    it is really very interesting.
    finally you will be caught, just a matter of time.
    GO GET THEM TIGER!
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    I guess there will always be cheaters... the tracker makes a mod to catch them, but they still find another way to cheat.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    DianaMaclay's Avatar Poster
    So what do we do us with a low speed? I want to give back what I've taken, but damn if it's not hard! Do any of you have any advice on this? I don't want to be thrown out of my communities, and I want to give back.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaMaclay View Post
    So what do we do us with a low speed? I want to give back what I've taken, but damn if it's not hard! Do any of you have any advice on this? I don't want to be thrown out of my communities, and I want to give back.
    Never cheat. I hear all day on here, how you have to cheat to get a good decent ratio on some sites without a seedbox. Bullshit. I have a crappy connection and manage to do just fine. Not saying my ratio was always good the first few months I join a tracker, but I manage pretty well. I don't see why so many people cry foul, who don't have seedboxes. I'm one of those members who don't have a seedbox. I tend to do ok with regards to my ratio. When I hear a member state, I need to cheat, due to not having a seedbox? I consider that a cop out (Bold Excuse).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    DianaMaclay's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaMaclay View Post
    Never cheat. I hear all day on here, how you have to cheat to get a good decent ratio on some sites without a seedbox. Bullshit. I have a crappy connection and manage to do just fine. Not saying my ratio was always good the first few months I join a tracker, but I manage pretty well. I don't see why so many people cry foul, who don't have seedboxes. I'm one of those members who don't have a seedbox. I tend to do ok with regards to my ratio. When I hear a member state, I need to cheat, due to not having a seedbox? I consider that a cop out (Bold Excuse).
    I'm not cheating. I'm pretty newbie with the whole torrent thing and I do not know hot to cheat (sounds lame, but really true) and anyway, I don't want to cheat, that is why I need advice on how to improve my ratio with a lowspeed upload. Some members here have been nice enough to give me some invites to private trackers, and I don't want to pass as a hit and runner, so any help would be most appreciated.

(I had to edit a lot of times this post... Really newbie)
    Last edited by DianaMaclay; 03-01-2008 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I never said you was personally cheating. I was giving you the best advice you can get if you ever want to become respected and trusted around here and hopefully every your bt journey takes you. Best Path? Share by seeding, uploading, helping others, and making whatever trackers your apart of a better place for other members. Just give back. Thats really it. Keyword "Seed". Also don't hit and run if you don't have to. It's always good to try and seed back for at least 36 hours or 1:1 ratio, strive for much longer then that, but Just throwing you an example out there.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    I think in the same way as Totti... but the solution is different imho: when all the ppl on slow pipes will be banned from accessing high level trackers...

at that point the ratio will be no more needed ... as everybody on 100mbit / gbit can seedback every torrent in less then 1hour

and no need to overseed for 36hours
    No comment on how utterly mentally retarded that comment was.
    o hai

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    I think in the same way as Totti... but the solution is different imho: when all the ppl on slow pipes will be banned from accessing high level trackers...

at that point the ratio will be no more needed ... as everybody on 100mbit / gbit can seedback every torrent in less then 1hour

and no need to overseed for 36hours
    No comment on how utterly mentally retarded that comment was.
    Seedbox users are the minority; they over-seed and give no chance for those with slow line to seed back. They are the one that should be ban. How is that for a rebuttal.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast