Thread: Help with 'Middleman Request' section

HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Question Mark

Well, i've read the both description:
    Start a thread here to request a Middleman for a trade. Only you and Staff can view your thread(s).
    and the Middleman Request Posting Guidelines**READ FIRST**.

However i don't understand at all for what is that section.

From what i've understand my questions are:
    Is that section to request invites?
    In the Guidelines there's:
    Both the members MUST create a thread.
    They MUST include the following details

• Link to the other members's profile. Do not just give us a name!
    • Email address if you're expecting an invite OR
    • Login/Pass
    I didn't understand anything of this, lolol.
    Thanks a lot in advance.
    +1 Rep for who explain this n00b (me) this situation.

PS: I've created the thread in this section because the new users can't even access the sections so will be useless there since they can't help me.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Aether's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    It is for when you are making a trade for high level accounts and want to protect against being scammed. Both members of the trade send the invite/account to a third person, a "middleman". Only when the middleman recieves both invites/accounts does he forward the information to both of the original traders. This ensures everyone gets their end of the trade.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    It is for when you are making a trade for high level accounts and want to protect against being scammed. Both members of the trade send the invite/account to a third person, a "middleman". Only when the middleman recieves both invites/accounts does he forward the information to both of the original traders. This ensures everyone gets their end of the trade.
    Ohhh, now i understand. Thank you so much! And a great idea, for sure!