Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Req] Revolt

fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    As the title say's guys I'd like to make a request to be part of Revolt!

Why do I want to be part of Revolt, well to be perfectly honest it's to be able go somewhere when I have some free time and post away and feed my brain some more.

At this stage in my torrenting life I have all the trackers I need for content as in DvDr, appz, Xvid ect... and I also have what I need for pre times ect...

I'm torrenting now for a few years and I "slowly" worked my way up to the best trackers with the best content that "I" like and I couldn't wish for more.. or could I ?

At present I'm as happy as a pig in sh*t with the trackers I have and I enjoy my torrenting cause thats what it's there for, to enjoy and have fun.
    Ofcourse there is a tracker or 2 that I'd still like to join for it's content and decent members that I see here on FST, but that's neither here nor there.

So in the long run/bottom line I'd like to be part of Revolt to go somewhere and have a bit of banter or do a bit of bull shittin when I can.

I have no idea on how this will work at all as in if my request will be even read by someone "related" to Revolt in some way or who has invites, members or staff but you never know

I prob left loads out but that's my request....

Cheers
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    you are a good member and nice person.
    i wish you the best

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    They always get read, only staff have invites, and you're right, you never know.

However, Revolt normally goes looking for its members rather than members posting they want in, it's not always the best way to get noticed.

Best bit of advice I can give you is close it off to prevent the antagonists from putting their unwanted crap in this thread.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    However, Revolt normally goes looking for its members rather than members posting they want in, it's not always the best way to get noticed.

Best bit of advice I can give you is close it off to prevent the antagonists from putting their unwanted crap in this thread.
    or just wait till they open up signups (that's how SgtMajor got in)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Hmm, open sign up.... the Sarg must have been on his toes as usual lol

Sgt as always I respect your posts/replies.... But I don't see a site/forum like Revolt noticing an ould Dublin jackine like me out of nowhere so I think I'll leave the thread open some more...

you prob know more about Revolt being about FST longer than me so if you feel they wouldn't like the open post ect... just post and I'll close her up.

Cheers for the replies and comments guy's
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

I never posted I wanted in, if they open the doors and let me in then fine, I just make sure I did not make my stay an unwelcome stay and that they were right to open them doors, unfortunately the majority of FSTers made sure they won't be doing that again.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I never posted I wanted in, if they open the doors and let me in then fine, I just make sure I did not make my stay an unwelcome stay and that they were right to open them doors, unfortunately the majority of FSTers made sure they won't be doing that again.
    who knows,serge,may be they will?

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    who knows,serge,may be they will?
    I don't think there will be another one anytime soon, there are enough good members and posters as it is now. There isn't a need for another open sign up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    they definitely come looking for people from these forums, i never made a thread and got asked twice just by mentioning that i'd like to be a member there a few times around these boards. id take sgt's advice and close it up, im sure the people who can help you have seen this and if not just make it known in other revolt threads that its something that interests you and they'll come to you if they like you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast