Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Blackcats-Games invite/acc

Unexpectedly Obvious BT Rep: +1
    I am looking for an invite for Blackcats-Games.net. I don't have anything meaningful to offer in return, merely Torrentleech and Torrent-Damage invites, but maybe there is someone out there willing to make this good deed.

A friend told me about this site, and it is the best complement to TorrentLeech for me. I mainly download games, and Blackcats-Games has those old, rare games that TorrentLeech doesn't.

Generally, I am a good private tracker member. I always strive to mantain a good ratio and, despite not having a very high upload speed, I usually seed 24/7.

I would really appreciate if someone could make me this enourmous favor and grant me a way to enter this site.

Regards,
    Doida
    Last edited by Doida; 09-09-2008 at 10:17 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    They have closed their invites for quite a while now. I believe that the referral system is being implemented sometime this month, so be patient and you will have a chance.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    You're out of luck as the invite system at blackcats has been suspended for some time...and account giving/trading of BCG is not allowed here (check FST rules). So at present there is no way in but on 15 September the site starts a referral system, similar to invites. Maybe try your luck again then.
    Last edited by ghurka; 09-09-2008 at 10:11 PM. Reason: pished and can't spell

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Unexpectedly Obvious BT Rep: +1
    Okay, thank you for the fast responses.

I will try my luck the 15th of September then. Is the site very popular? I ask this because if they opened the invites only now, maybe it will be very hard for me to get an invite.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well i dont know if we are popular, we will find that out on the 15th September (i hope, altinertia that coded it all has not been on the site for over a week, so 1st and foremost i hope everything is ok with him, but hes got all the code for it, so without him its back to the drawing board for it).

and a lot of members are going to get them, even users can get them, its not just for higher classes.

but dont trade for it, its not worth it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    am i right that to be able to refer (when it eventually comes in) we must have been a member for six months. is the 6 months classed as eg.. 10 march 08 to 10 sept 08 / or a straight 24 weeks.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Well i dont know if we are popular, we will find that out on the 15th September (i hope, altinertia that coded it all has not been on the site for over a week, so 1st and foremost i hope everything is ok with him, but hes got all the code for it, so without him its back to the drawing board for it).

and a lot of members are going to get them, even users can get them, its not just for higher classes.

but dont trade for it, its not worth it.
    of course bcg is popular its the best tracker for all kind of games there are many people who wait for the opening of the invite system in 15 sept and im one of them

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    yes it popular if you a gamer i was a member there but because ratio was low and inactivity i always got game tht people didnt want anymore i use conan36

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    sharkezo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    sure blackcats is the best
    stoi doesn't want trades so he sed dat

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    snakebite's Avatar Need Help BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Unsure

Woo hoo cant wait to the 15 Sept finger cross because I love using that place but since I was off-line for 6mths I lost my account there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast