Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How does one get into a warez topsite

Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I got into topsites witout a lot of trouble. Its easy once U know a bit of hacking and scanning FTPs and yeah U got have good COONECTIONS with ppl.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by HiFi View Post
    I got into topsites witout a lot of trouble. Its easy once U know a bit of hacking and scanning FTPs and yeah U got have good COONECTIONS with ppl.

a hacked ftp dump is not a what people would normally call a topsite unless you hacked some poor users account

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    I got into topsites witout a lot of trouble. Its easy once U know a bit of hacking and scanning FTPs and yeah U got have good CONNECTIONS with ppl.

If you are such a hacker and have "CONNECTIONS", why are you so active in the torrent invite section here? Why would you even bother with torrents?

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    I got into topsites witout a lot of trouble. Its easy once U know a bit of hacking and scanning FTPs and yeah U got have good CONNECTIONS with ppl.

If you are such a hacker and have "CONNECTIONS", why are you so active in the torrent invite section here? Why would you even bother with torrents?
    lol ..

he is a h4x0r coz he knows how to use nmap ?? rofl ... and 1 click ready made exploits !!

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    pimpy112 check PM's .

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    You pretty much have to be very close to the scene or a release group!

Typically a group will have their own servers in which their members will use! Couriers whom distribute the releases will mainly use the "topsite's".

Their are several ways to become a member, all of which require you to have something to offer.

*Have a look in a release's NFO to see what is need by a group, normally they require,

- dedicated servers (4 private use)
    - HDTV cappers with a decent upload
    - those with access to pre-retail
    - those with access to screeners etc.
    - experienced encoders

*You can also become a supplier to some groups, in which you donate money/hardware to the group in return for access to their private servers (which are alot better than a topsite's).

GORE even advertises in their NFO:

"A membership in GORE gives you alot back, so don't hesitate to join us."

I remember reading once, that one guy spent over $15,000 supplying numerous groups with hardware! and that he even declared the purchases on his tax return, LOL.

Don't expect it to be easy to find a group that will accept you! The FED's bust groups all the time, so security & trust is extremely tight!

*EDIT* HiFi why would you be hanging around a forum with 852 posts under you belt if you have access to topsites!
    Last edited by Jamesnz; 05-14-2007 at 07:58 AM.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesnz View Post
    You pretty much have to be very close to the scene or a release group!

Typically a group will have their own servers in which their members will use! Couriers whom distribute the releases will mainly use the "topsite's".

Their are several ways to become a member, all of which require you to have something to offer.

*Have a look in a release's NFO to see what is need by a group, normally they require,

- dedicated servers (4 private use)
    - HDTV cappers with a decent upload
    - those with access to pre-retail
    - those with access to screeners etc.
    - experienced encoders

*You can also become a supplier to some groups, in which you donate money/hardware to the group in return for access to their private servers (which are alot better than a topsite's).

GORE even advertises in their NFO:

"A membership in GORE gives you alot back, so don't hesitate to join us."

I remember reading once, that one guy spent over $15,000 supplying numerous groups with hardware! and that he even declared the purchases on his tax return, LOL.

Don't expect it to be easy to find a group that will accept you! The FED's bust groups all the time, so security & trust is extremely tight!

*EDIT* HiFi why would you be hanging around a forum with 852 posts under you belt if you have access to topsites!
    i'd like to venture into topsites, is there an email to contact GORE, or any other Scene groups that I could contact. Only thing I can offer in return is finiacially.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    DISABLED PRIVS
    5 slots left on a topsite, refer to this post

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-loo...33/postcount29

pm me if interested.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    any more info?

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by ishan View Post
    any more info?
    Thats pretty much all there is. Check the NFO's and if you can supply something they want, like capping tv shows etc, do that and get on. Or to get started find someone who charges for a topsite (make sure its really 0sec with lots of releases) and then use that to get on other sites. Hanging around irc, you'll find ppl looking for people with 0sec access. Then from there it gets easier. Getting your first one is the hardest part.

Between NG's and private torrents, there isnt anything i cant get. Ftps are too much hassle to me having to always check so you can race a release to get credits.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast