Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: x264 IRC help please

Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    Anybody know how to get in x264's irc help/support channel/. ?? i have their irc server n channel.. but i tried with all commands to get in.. do u need invite key to get in.. i want to talk to staff..to recover my account.. site says proxy banned?? why??i wonder!!.. nothing i done ..no low ratio.. anybody from there her..

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3

Proxy Blocked-Enjoy your ban.

That's the msg I get and i haven't even dl/ul a byte. Thought my Ip was banned but looks like users from the US and other parts have the same problem. Weird.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    yaa i got in there spoke to staff.. i think they banned India..?? n bannded some countries starting with "I".. i think that staff couldnt unbann ..waitng for admin..hopefully it will be sorted soon.. i donno about India..is there any reason u know soulreaper

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm from the U.S.A and i get the same message so it has nothing to do with india.I hope it is a mistake because i hate being banned for no reason.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliyans View Post
    hi
    yaa i got in there spoke to staff.. i think they banned India..?? n bannded some countries starting with "I".. i think that staff couldnt unbann ..waitng for admin..hopefully it will be sorted soon.. i donno about India..is there any reason u know soulreaper
    Well,since you've spoken to staff,what reason did they give you for this "proxy ban"? I haven't gone into their IRC yet,will do so soon though if things stay the same. Frankly I don't have a clue why I've been proxy banned as i've never used one.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    don't worry about that.
    I got into the x264 help channel a few hours ago and asked about that trouble.
    one of its staff says, " sorry you're not banned, it's just errors. so try it again in 3-4 days"
    so just wait and see until fixed it.
    No pain, No gain

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by FTTH View Post
    don't worry about that.
    I got into the x264 help channel a few hours ago and asked about that trouble.
    one of its staff says, " sorry you're not banned, it's just errors. so try it again in 3-4 days"
    so just wait and see until fixed it.
    Well I hope it's the same in my case. It's not nice to get banned before you even get started,you know?
    Thx for the info.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    hey guys
    i'm having the same problem, proxy banned and i don't even use one will wait to see if it gets fixed..

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    lifehackr's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I seen this yesterday. After talking with them on irc was told I wasn't banned. Still wouldn't login on XP, tried it on Mac and got right in. Have a friend that had just opposite problem. Mac was banned and XP worked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast