Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Request an Its invite plzz....

predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    fucking mental retard people ! they suplie to get tracker and they make it a wish or a dream !
    come on get some life i am sure atleast 50% of trackers you have are much better than this *its = is The Shit* LOL
    Vectoral FTW!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by angryghost View Post
    haven't you also been known as a scammer in other forums
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ry-264836....?

im sure its would gladly allow a scammer and trader
    +1
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    fucking mental retard people ! they suplie to get tracker and they make it a wish or a dream !
    come on get some life i am sure atleast 50% of trackers you have are much better than this *its = is The Shit* LOL
    you have a lot of anger...it isnt our fault this happened to you in college/high school

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Wow you are pretty well known around the internet. You got the plesure of being the first person dumb enough to try and scam on inviteplace.

I am not sure if english is your first language, but the slang meaning of "is the shit" basically means it is the best, like if you had to have anything you would have that.
    Last edited by pandabear; 01-18-2008 at 07:01 AM.

Someone invite me to fsc please

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    piku20045, shame on you!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    you have a lot of anger...it isnt our fault this happened to you in college/high school

ou remember ? just for the heads up i am the guy with the bleu T-Shirt *fatcat69* is the other
    btw i am not interessing by this tracker -dont say you cant join -
    Last edited by predateur; 01-18-2008 at 07:14 AM.
    Vectoral FTW!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    ou remember ? just for the heads up i am the guy with the bleu T-Shirt *fatcat69* is the other
    btw i am not interessing by this tracker -dont say you cant join -

Umm was your reply meant to be funny? Because it wasnt.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Another interesting thing is as you state "only want ftn", it seems you do not want it, because you were willing to trade it away for a seedbox account, or was this just another scam..

Someone invite me to fsc please

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    DarkDefender BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I Hate Request Its
    Close this because if anyone dares to invite you, they will be banned from iTS
    you dont Deserved {piku20045 }

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123