Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Manker is a mod??? What HAS the world come to

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    We've all learned to bend over and take it in the ass as manker issues commands, finger puppet style.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    It's not power as such, nowadays it's just me and seven of my sock puppets posting pish. Still, it keeps me out of trouble.

I can't imagine you with muscles. I also can't envisage you with clothes on and luckily I don't have to because my NikkiD 2004 folder has emerged unscathed through several formats and the occasional new PC

Well done on the business and I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you and Jon, sometimes you worry that after not talking to someone for a while, you'll put your foot in it by asking after their marital state - but I knew you guise would last. You should both come back and post some stuff. But don't share an account or anything so clichéd as that.
    I've never known it end well
    As long as you're well amused. I'm sure most will agree that a bored manker is a tsunami-like destructive force.

Thankfully the originals fell victim to the mass purge and delete of 2005 along with some rather disturbing mp3 files (whatever was I thinking?). Strangely enough however, I stumbled upon a folder called "FST" last night that had my old avatar and signature in it, along with some odd screenshots of what I can only guess were the result of alcohol, boredom and secret plotting on Soulseek.

I'd wager that with all we've been through, both individually and collectively, we're fairly cemented in this pairing for the long haul. The awesome sex life doesn't hurt either. I'll let him know you asked after him when he gets up - lazy sod doesn't have to work until 11 so he's still asleep.

I'd never dream of sharing an account with him. The mere suggestion of it is frightening.

*waves to SnnY

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Since you still have your old avatar... I noticed one that needs repairing.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I hate it when old members show up and everyone starts waxing.I hope everyone is satisfied as I now have to go and find something to punch.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Let me quickly update you on the context you have stumbled into.

This is Mary. She's our resident baby lover, but she has none of her own. You and Manker are pedals. .
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 04-04-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Let me quickly update you on the context you have stumbled into.

This is Mary. She's our resident baby lover, but she has none of her own. You and Manker are pedals. .
    You can't call yourself Mary, no matter how much you idolize her.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    It's not power as such, nowadays it's just me and seven of my sock puppets posting pish. Still, it keeps me out of trouble.

I can't imagine you with muscles. I also can't envisage you with clothes on and luckily I don't have to because my NikkiD 2004 folder has emerged unscathed through several formats and the occasional new PC

Well done on the business and I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you and Jon, sometimes you worry that after not talking to someone for a while, you'll put your foot in it by asking after their marital state - but I knew you guise would last. You should both come back and post some stuff. But don't share an account or anything so clichéd as that.
    I've never known it end well
    As long as you're well amused. I'm sure most will agree that a bored manker is a tsunami-like destructive force.

Thankfully the originals fell victim to the mass purge and delete of 2005 along with some rather disturbing mp3 files (whatever was I thinking?). Strangely enough however, I stumbled upon a folder called "FST" last night that had my old avatar and signature in it, along with some odd screenshots of what I can only guess were the result of alcohol, boredom and secret plotting on Soulseek.

I'd wager that with all we've been through, both individually and collectively, we're fairly cemented in this pairing for the long haul. The awesome sex life doesn't hurt either. I'll let him know you asked after him when he gets up - lazy sod doesn't have to work until 11 so he's still asleep.

I'd never dream of sharing an account with him. The mere suggestion of it is frightening.

*waves to SnnY
    Your fst folder sounds like it pwns mine. I only keep pics of bewbs, photoshopped bewbs and my own masterful MSPaint depictions.
    Actually, no. Mine is awesome.

So are you not married yet? I ask because Bo went away to Scotchland with Lilmiss and her family last weekend to get married.
    She doesn't let him post here much now but I think he's going to post pics of the cake when he gets back off honeymoon.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I hate it when old members show up and everyone starts waxing.I hope everyone is satisfied as I now have to go and find something to punch.
    What the fucking fuck is waxing.
    I mean I know what it is when used in a variety of contexts, just not the one you used.

Maybe you mean genuflecting - if so, I'm mincing you off my xmas card list.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Man forgots a single wurd and suddenly you're all up in his bidness

You transparent nazi obfuscator, you.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I didn't forget it I it on purpose.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast