Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix my love life...

My love life is in a mess. Can the peeps at FST advise?

I've dated a Spanish girl for a year, then, for stupid reasons, i freaked out about commitment and similar things and disappeared. Literally. For 3 months. I got back in touch, to say sorry for being a tit before. We met up to "give her closure".

She said she is still in love with me, we kiss, i promise we can fix things....i disappear again. For 2 months.

This time, i sent her an email to say things will be ok this time....now she has a new b/f. I know me disappearing like that is immature, and cruel....but i do love the girl very much.

She tells me things are "comfortable" with her new FRENCH b/f...but i know she wants more than comfortable, as she told me. I would never interfer with her new relationship, as he's French and will fuck it himself (JOKE!) She's admitted she still loves me, but is hesitant (understandably) about me disappearing again.

I cant change what happened, and for those of you that know me, my disapearing was not sometihng i could control. I love her to bits, and will have her in my life, even just as a friend, forever.

But, i love her, always have, and want to get her back. I know with a bit of work this is possible, but is it fair dating her a 3rd time, just to break up in a few months? I will not run away anymore, but i worry the relationship might expire naturally and i will be seen as the external devil if this happens.

She is 31, i'm 25. We talk about kids in a few years/marriage. Shes the 1st lady i feel comfortable discussing such things with. Its not a case of"someone else has her, so i want her again"...its just i've damaged a lot of trust, and dont want to hurt her ever again. But i want her back in my life f/t.

What to do.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Castration in drastic cases..could allow you permission to enter the FST harem as eunuch

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    with her new FRENCH b/f
    omg

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Castration in drastic cases..could allow you permission to enter the FST harem as eunuch
    I think she'd happily cut it/them herself....how many eunochs are present in FST harem....and what do i need to do? I can cook!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Do you want an honest advice? If you do, first don some protective armour or be prepared to flee

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    with her new FRENCH b/f
    omg
    I REALLY gave British men a bad name. Though, she's having to learn Frnech for hr job, so i guess it saves money?

Either way, was my reaction too,.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Do you want an honest advice? If you do, first don some protective armour or be prepared to flee
    Yeah, i'm up for a kicking. But, against the French, I will never surrender.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    The best advice I can give you is to do what you want, or do something else.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Steal her bewbs, then she has to come back to you.

A woman wouldn't be so attractive without her bewbs now, would she.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Get her pregnant.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast