Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waffles and Explanation

Member BT Rep: +1
    I know I have done a thread already but I just wanted to show that I do mean well.
    Rafa told me to show that I really care and I'm going to try my best to do so

I traded a What invite for a Bit-HDTV invite yesterday.
    I'm a sucker for HD even though I have an account with HD-torrents

I lost my account to What for the trading, I never knew this was frowned upon.
    I should have read up more on trading and requesting invites.

I never wanted to come off as whiney or an s.o.b, I was just really pissed off that I lost my account

If I would have known that trading my invite would have resulted in a ban, I would have never done it, common sense

If you want to see that i was banned my username was monkey3200 if there are traces in the forums.(the most recent topic i posted in was the "Varsbox" one)

I have 2 ratio proofs and a speedtest to show. I also have a seedbox so my ratio would stay good

Speedtest

Yea I'm basically asking for an invite to waffles, but I also wanted to show that I'm not a whiney little kid blaming others for their losses. I know trading the invite and not reading up was my fault. But i wish someone can notice I am a good person and give me another chance
    Last edited by monkey3200; 02-03-2009 at 01:55 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    they save your Ip once you log in and they see the same Ip you will get banned again and probably your inviter. Also cry to the what.cd staff not us that you didn't know the rules.

oh I almost forgot " MY ACCCCOUNT!!!!!!!!!"

as for waffles once you get waffles and invites what will you do then?...Trade?
    Last edited by killercam101; 02-02-2009 at 01:16 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    That's why I don't want an account on What again

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    This request is much better than the previous one, monkey.

Now you increase your chances of achieving something, maybe not now, but who knows... I appreciate your sincerity, but I will be honest with you, since you was honest with us: I have no courage to risk my account to give you an invite, at least not now and especially here in FST... but i believe in you, and in the future, if you stay around, i can change my mind.

And as i said earlier, is just my opinion, someone can think differently and consider your application. Good Luck!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Thanks, I know i was wrong earlier whining and crying. So I'm glad this is a better attempt.
    I understand you don't want to jeopardize your account, I mean who would.

But this does bring a lot of hope to me

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    oh I almost forgot " MY ACCCCOUNT!!!!!!!!!"

LMAOOO.. The funniest shit I've seen all day

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    im not sure why you are crossing your username on the screenshots, you can easily read what it says, which just happens to be your name here.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    im not sure why you are crossing your username on the screenshots, you can easily read what it says, which just happens to be your name here.
    true not the best cover up

Also why bother if u silly enough to have same user name here as on your trackers.
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 02-02-2009 at 04:16 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Your honesty is appreciated though monkey. Don't think it isn't. You probably don't have the highest chance of getting a Waffles invite right now. I would try requesting again in a couple months or so. Your chances of receiving an invite will be much higher then, as long as you have not done any trading in that time.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    ^^^Is good to be honest OP. Patience and following the rules is respected by others.. Would wait and stop that type of behavior-trade offers. Patience does pay off sometimes.. Following rules also...

Btw-You may want to look over yours proofs (edit them -as you not many members reveal their profile-nick-track url-ect) Is up to you?
    Last edited by pone44; 02-02-2009 at 09:07 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast