Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone using Xirvik recommends it ??

tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I am thinking about using that service, but still would like to hear sincere comments/ opinions from you all if the service is good.
    Thank you !
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Is it this bad that no one says a word about it ?
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    lol xD

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Xirvik is a regular advertiser, has gotten a few reviews and most certainly can be found by search/browse in this subforum.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbzonasul View Post
    Is it this bad that no one says a word about it ?
    It just that this forum has just a very few regulars. I didn't want to answer your post as it usually annoys me when I ask about a service and I get pseudospam from the service provider :-)

All I will say about us is that we have weekly plans so you can test our services for cheap :-)

I'll also add that if someone was unhappy they would be quick to post :-)
    Last edited by xirvflux; 06-20-2009 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I had a 24 hour trial of a shared box and uploaded almost 200gb. Bought a month on the strength of this and it was a good purchase for me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I have been using it for about 5 days now, and I recommend it.
    Support is excellent, speeds are faaaast. Not sure what else is needed. What got me to use Xirvik was that they accepted moneybookers, which is much faster for me to get money on than any other online payment option.

I have a dedi though. Also, bear in mind that I am a n00b to seedboxes, but even so I do feel I got what I paid for, and I'm happy.
    Last edited by r_black; 06-20-2009 at 11:58 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I had taken the $5 one week plan, and I'm very satisfied with it. Uploaded about 100gb on each of the 4-5 sites that I use, and I didn't use the seedbox much.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    i plan on trying the raio saving plan for a week as well! hopefully the speeds will be good! espeically upload

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I have been using them a couple of times now, both times very good speeds, excellent support and I would highly recomend them, I will continue using them for a long time to come.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast