Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Site to dload TV Seasons / eps

Just wondering if there were any better sites or alt.binaries that are good for downloading seasons on television shows or all the episodes.

My girlfriend is bugging me to find "Dead Like Me Season 1"
    If anyones seen it around in nzb form i'd love to know..i can't seem to find it

Thanks

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    a.b.tv or a.b.multimedia.... is usenetserver the only 1 that has a search/nzb feature?

3. Newsgroups   -   #3

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jelloalien View Post
    Just wondering if there were any better sites or alt.binaries that are good for downloading seasons on television shows or all the episodes.

Thanks
    Good news is it was posted in a.b.mm but you are going to need giganews retention to get as over 70 days ago.

Demonoid list it as an external file and looks reasonablly healthy if you want to use the bit trickle option.

If you have the retention to grab I will try to post the NZB so please PM me or ask here I will try to remember to check back.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    hi

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    I use this one:

http://www.tvnzb.com/nzb

Good for well known shows.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Ahhh shitty...might of been the one i found that was older...but i'm with newshosting and only 45day retention i do believe....No other ways around this eh? I can only hope if someone has it already they can upload it again i guess...

Thanks though...any other advice?

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    WOWSERS....Thanks MultiForce! Seems a link to dead like me season 1 is on that site
    Checkin it out now!

EDIT:
    Think it might be too old too...some articles not found

Some are downloading and decoding but i think in the end i'm gonna be screwed with this one
    Last edited by jelloalien; 11-28-2006 at 03:38 AM.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    And how old is the post that you want to download?

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jelloalien View Post

Thanks
    use binsearch.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast