Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New what.cd sysop, Sylar is not me

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I was surprised to spot the familiar name as well...So far I thought I am the only one around with this nick.
    Please, do not mix me up with the new what.cd sysop. I wish him success, perseverance and a lot of joy in his new position, though!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kompelli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Haha i thought it was u

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    and what about ItS ? do you staff there ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    haha you are very famous sylar

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I was surprised to spot the familiar name as well...So far I thought I am the only one around with this nick.
    Please, do not mix me up with the new what.cd sysop. I wish him success, perseverance and a lot of joy in his new position, though!
    Im pretty sure it wasn't you since the What.cd sysops didnt have the triple 6 after his username haha

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi, coder, nice to see U here.
    But for the record: I am in, PU , and all I can tell U is that the tracker is VERY promising. Huge flocks of former OiNK-ers landed there and an amazing number of content already are uploaded and still counting. We soon hit 8000 in number of torrents...That is plainly incredible. Seems it's got the potential and Users most likely have the sheer determination to put some real good stuff together.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Hi, coder, nice to see U here.
    But for the record: I am in, PU , and all I can tell U is that the tracker is VERY promising. Huge flocks of former OiNK-ers landed there and an amazing number of content already are uploaded and still counting. We soon hit 8000 in number of torrents...That is plainly incredible. Seems it's got the potential and Users most likely have the sheer determination to put some real good stuff together.
    The way you talked maybe your are really the Sysop.... Just kidding...

I also noticed it... now they have 8k torrents...they growing really fast .... hopefully it not just the start...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    at least the feds know where to look for now
    Mr Angry

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkS v2.0 View Post
    They did not know already, smartass...It's all over the Net even in newspapers.
    How pathetic u are. Hopefully U have some wise comments in Your pocket. Looking forward to. And about your sig...U just state the obvious. U do not seem an original state of the art prick.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 10-30-2007 at 01:33 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkS v2.0 View Post
    They did not know already, smartass...It's all over the Net even in newspapers.
    How pathetic u are. Hopefully U have some wise comments in Your pocket. Looking forward to. And about your sig...U just state the obvious. U do not seem an original state of the art prick.
    strong personal insults I see. Good job dave man

Mr Angry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast