Thread: Would like FTN if anybody would be so generous

fish-strike's Avatar Dot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    if you could make my dream come true and send me an ftn invite i will be the happiest man on earth!!!

I love bittorrent and i always stay seeding for as long as possible (at least 3 days mostly around a week). i've always dreamt of getting ftn one day please someone out there make my dream come true

I run my own hosting company and seedbox a lot. I'd really like to be in ftn someday. if anybody can give me ftn invite it would be great..as a thank you if you want i can give you free irc/webhosting(as a thank you NOT a bribe)

File sharing is one of the greatest things on the internet. I hate the idea of trading invites all invites should be free. I love linux. I take a big interest in sciences of all kind. Im not a member of too many private trackers, only the ones that my needs for example brokenstones because I have a few macs. I hear ftn has a great community and great torrents and speeds. Me and my friends all exchange invites with each other and get what we need although we were never able to get any high trackers like ftn,fsc,uk-t,ftwr or anything like that. I must admit I probably don't "need" ftn (nobody "NEEDS" FTN) but I it would be a great pleasure to have it.I am sort of a newbie to this forum and haven't done any giveaways yet but I promise to do giveaways as soon as I become a member of enough torrent sites and get enough invites.

thanks,dougbrowne

sorry if theres any bad english =(
    Last edited by dougbrowne; 11-16-2007 at 10:09 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    try your luck here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-248793
    It's extremly rare that people give away those invites. just so you know since you seems to be new here

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Last edited by y7deluxe; 06-20-2010 at 06:45 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic View Post
    try your luck here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-248793
    It's extremly rare that people give away those invites. just so you know since you seems to be new here
    I know its rare to get one for free but i said what the heck i have nothing to loose

Quote Originally Posted by y7deluxe View Post
    why do you need FTN? you don't download anything...
    Well.. Im not like people who go downloading all crazy like
    and download things they don't need. I download what I need and what I think needs more seeds so I can help other people download.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Last edited by y7deluxe; 06-20-2010 at 06:44 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by y7deluxe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougbrowne View Post
    Well.. Im not like people who go downloading all crazy like
    and download things they don't need. I download what I need and what I think needs more seeds so I can help other people download.
    That is a waste of an FTN account. You've downloaded 8GB, 0KB and 32KB from your three proofs... In order to help a tracker, you need to download and upload. Uploading isn't everything.
    Okay then I will download a lot from FTN, just for you

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bump. this is sortof an old thread but im bumping it back up because I didn't want to start another thread.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well you're new.. i would suggest the same like everyone else ..its hard to get FTN..but heres some friendly advice ...

- be an active member here
    -do some giveaways
    -increase your rep and make friends

Good luck

Wishing for: SweDVDR

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    well you're new.. i would suggest the same like everyone else ..its hard to get FTN..but heres some friendly advice ...

- be an active member here
    -do some giveaways
    -increase your rep and make friends

Good luck
    thanks for the tips/luck