Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: swedvdr help

Poster BT Rep: +2
    if i just got myself a swedvdr invite/account......will i be able to use it ,i have a non nordic ip...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount9167
    if i ask my friend who sent me the invite to sign up and then give me the account details will it work??^^

please do reply if you r a member of swedvdr or some one who knows about it for sure..
    Last edited by stitched; 12-23-2007 at 03:59 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    From everything I've read if you signup with a non nordic ip the account will be disabled. If your inviter wants to signup for you make sure he changes his ip first if he has a dynamic ip or he might get his account banned for trying to make a dupe account. I still have my account there and I live in the states so hope this helps you.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Not sure about your country specifically, but non-nordic users can use swedvdr. I signed up fine from non-nordic recently.
    Just sign up youself, that would be your best course of action.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ok thank you for the replys ...have they specifcally banned certain countires from using thier webpage or its just sumthing which happens in random....i have a friend from my county who actually uses swedvdr but his account is very old...probabaly my country is not specifically banned..just worried to sign up,because i dont want to put the inviter in to trouble...

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sakur's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I live in sweden, but when I whent to bulgaria in the summer, they took away my invite possibilitys, because I logged in from a bulgaria ip. Then I talked to staff and I could invite again, when I was back home.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    does it mean.. even if i am able to sign up.....i will be banned if i downlaod anything from the site,because of the non nordic ip.
    Last edited by stitched; 12-23-2007 at 09:47 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    my friend his acct just been banned last day and he not from nordic countrtyy , and when he ask swedvdr staff guees what... the staff asked him go "go fcuked with yourself".
    i dont know what wrong with them actually...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseekers View Post
    my friend his acct just been banned last day and he not from nordic countrtyy , and when he ask swedvdr staff guees what... the staff asked him go "go fcuked with yourself".
    i dont know what wrong with them actually...
    that is y i didnt go and ask the staff/irc about this... some staff they just dont wanna listen to anything...because ban is easy and its like protecting the majority by a sacrificing a few minority...its for the greater good,i wouldnt understand anywyas.......if thats the case i would rather give back the invite i got to my friend back..thanks for the reply
    Last edited by stitched; 12-23-2007 at 10:15 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Is better to clarify all that situation with the staff first, or If i was you i will not use that acc/inv. They don't ban any country in particular (well they don't appreciate Israel 'too many cheaters') but if you aren't from any Nordic's countries, your inviter or your trader account should have a word with them first.
    To conclude i will say that you have 99% hypothesis of beeing banned.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by durex View Post
    Is better to clarify all that situation with the staff first, or If i was you i will not use that acc/inv. They don't ban any country in particular (well they don't appreciate Israel 'too many cheaters') but if you aren't from any Nordic's countries, your inviter or your trader account should have a word with them first.
    To conclude i will say that you have 99% hypothesis of beeing banned.
    please dont assume stuff ^^,its not a traded account.....its an invite from a friend of mine and i could just ask him to sign up(dynamic ip) and then give me the acccount details since he has a nordic ip.......https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount9167
    thats y i said invite/account....
    99% hypothesis does that mean 99%chances that i might be banned...anyways.. since no one seems to be sure.. and the #swedvdr support ...has the topic "if u r not from nordic country piss off..."i will just give back the invite to the inviter
    Last edited by stitched; 12-23-2007 at 03:58 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast