Thread: Floogermeisters - Music sharing

Quylui's Avatar YAY FOR TRADING

Heart

So I've made a new group if anyone would like to join. It's called "Floogermeisters" and centers around sharing music. There's no requirement to join, and as long as you're willing to share and recommend your favorite music, you're more than welcome to join.

There might be a few rules to keep the group on track. There won't be any tracker discussions allowed, nor will there be any trading or posting offers of invites, etc. Links are totally fine.

To join, just follow this link: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/group.php?groupid=56

Edit: Come to think of it, I guess you will be able to discuss trackers, but nothing along the lines of requesting invites, offering invites, etc. Hopefully we'll be able to create a club here of people who really enjoy sharing what they like. For instance, I'd like to become interested in some more World music, but I could recommend some great Jazz.

Edit: I've changed the group to invite only. Post here, or pm me if you'd like an invite.
    Last edited by Quylui; 04-20-2008 at 06:41 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Quylui View Post
    So I've made a new group if anyone would like to join. It's called "Floogermeisters" and centers around sharing music. There's no requirement to join, and as long as you're willing to share and recommend your favorite music, you're more than welcome to join.

There might be a few rules to keep the group on track. There won't be any tracker discussions allowed, nor will there be any trading or posting offers of invites, etc. Links are totally fine.

To join, just follow this link: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/group.php?groupid=56

Edit: Come to think of it, I guess you will be able to discuss trackers, but nothing along the lines of requesting invites, offering invites, etc. Hopefully we'll be able to create a club here of people who really enjoy sharing what they like. For instance, I'd like to become interested in some more World music, but I could recommend some great Jazz.
    hate to burst your bubble mate, but there won't be much discussion because group posts are disabled.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

hate to burst your bubble mate, but there won't be much discussion because group posts are disabled.
    Ah crap. How do I enable them...? I'm new to making groups.

Edit: Want an invite polarbear?

Edit: Oh yeah... five star thread baby!
    Last edited by Quylui; 04-20-2008 at 06:46 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    you can't. there are disabled by default. the groups that you still see are relicts.

in other words groups are gone. if i remember correctly the decision was made because of uncontrolled trading in some groups.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    you can't. there are disabled by default. the groups that you still see are relicts.

in other words groups are gone. if i remember correctly the decision was made because of uncontrolled trading in some groups.
    So, is there a way to get staff approval or anything? Or is this group completely useless?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    So, is there a way to get staff approval or anything?
    don't think so, but ask staff.

Or is this group completely useless?
    sort of, yes.