Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for TorrentLeech invite.

Hi.I'm looking for TorrentLeech invite.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    nice to know man, but i don't think anybody will invite u, look u joined fst in SEP2006 and have 15 posts omfg, doesn't look very good, secondly u don't show any proofs any speed tests man i wish u GL but i seriously doubt u will get one

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    put some ratio proofs and a speedtest to better your chances. btw, i think invites are there are only given to vip and some pu. good luck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah they are, but i dont think, nobody would give them away at least here. so better get friends first, then you can ask for tl...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    yeah they are, but i dont think, nobody would give them away at least here. so better get friends first, then you can ask for tl...
    yup your right, make some friends. btw, kingrob is always on the patrol.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    yeah he is

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    There's a huge difference in posting a request for an invite, and posting a GA of invites, one is not allowed and one is allowed, so stop jumping in where you are not welcome and stop posting misleading crap where you don't know what you are talking about.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    There's a huge difference in posting a request for an invite, and posting a GA of invites, one is not allowed and one is allowed, so stop jumping in where you are not welcome and stop posting misleading crap where you don't know what you are talking about.
    When i asked TL staff about requests and so forth... They said, fulfilling even request are forbidden to do to on torrent tracker sharing forums. According to what they said, the only way to invite someone to get friends first, then later on if they ask for invites, you might spare them some, if your friendship depends on the invite itself, you risk getting banned or warned... This is what i heard.

Source: AnimeServ, and steve20 (later one may not be true smt like s....)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    And who's to say one of his friends is not reading his request and who can then fulfil his request quietly via pm?

What happens officially, and what happens quietly is of no concern to you.

You need to learn when to stfu and when to stay out of every freakin thread, just because you got burned doesn't make you the resident expert with a box of matches ready to burn everybody else.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    So you think, he has friends here? if he has, why ask here? come on dude admit it i got ya. All i am trying to do is to help those who will help this guy... I dont want them to lose their invites as i did... Is this really bad? You rather prefer people getting their invites removen just like mine? If there was someone, who would tell me the same, i wouldnt lose my invites at all. I am not trying to burn anyone... I want this guy to have tl invite as much as you do. But i dont want others to be punished because of their generosity...

edit: Quit making this offtopic also if u have anything to say to me, say it on pm i would be happy to hear your argument

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast