Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP Private Torrent Trackers

Hi,

I desperately need help to get some Torrent Sites as I have been downloading for years now but have used public ones like isohunt, piratebay, etc.
    But the seeders are no good and its full of fakes therefore I'd VERY much appreciate if anyone could help me to a private tracker. I am a good seeder with fast internet connection.

I mostly download shows and xbox games, occasionally movies, according to this forum Blackcats, Bitgamer, HDbits?

Which do you recommend for my usage and how can I score an invite? Any help appreciated!!

Thank you!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by LK1306 View Post
    how can I score an invite?
    Not this way, that's for sure.

Why don't you check the open signups thread?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Hi,

I desperately need help to get some Torrent Sites as I have been downloading for years now but have used public ones like isohunt, piratebay, etc.
    But the seeders are no good and its full of fakes therefore I'd VERY much appreciate if anyone could help me to a private tracker. I am a good seeder with fast internet connection.

I mostly download shows and xbox games, occasionally movies, according to this forum Blackcats, Bitgamer, HDbits?

Which do you recommend for my usage and how can I score an invite? Any help appreciated!!

Thank you!
    Hang around this site for years making insightful and witty posts.

No wait that doesn't work.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Hi,

Thank you!

Could you direct me to some insightful and witty posts?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hey,

You may be in luck. BCG opened its referral system yesterday so if you know anybody who has BCG I'd recommend you ask them since some users did get invites. As long as you are actually interested in a gaming trackers I would assume it all goes gravy.

On the topic of an HD tracker, HDBits is a pretty long shot unless again you know people. No one is going to waltz into this thread (unless its Christopher Walken) and offer you an HDBits invite since I believe invites are still pretty scarce over there. The only other open signup tracker I know of is HDahoy - although I know very little about it, it couldn't hurt to take a look around if you are in a rush for HD content:

http://hdahoy.net/register.php

Aside from that, HD-Torrents gave out some invites recently so I would suggest sticking around for some of those babies. I personally requested an invite and signed up there about a week ago for some obscure p2p bluray rips and have been thoroughly impressed so far. Seeds are healthy and the content is pretty amazing, with a variety of remuxes and rips.

Now if you'll excuse me I will be

Walken-on-Sunshine.jpg
    Last edited by KushBlow; 04-12-2012 at 01:09 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Could you direct me to some insightful and witty posts?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3666463
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hi,

Thank you!

Earned a couple of "Stars" under your name, by being helpful, honest and posting "Useful" Threads....I think, that might get u started, I hope
    Last edited by Enlightened; 04-12-2012 at 10:20 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Earned a couple of "Stars" under your name, by being helpful, honest and posting "Useful" Threads....I think, that might get u started, I hope
    Most people however take the easy path and post shit.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Thank KushBlow for this very useful post. I guess I am not in luck as I sadly do not know anyone who is in BCG, and I tried finding people -.-! I signed up to HDahoy and it seems very legit and nice. I'll to be a decent seeder!

Thank you anyways for this, it helped me a lot! I guess i'll keep on searching for someone in BCG and try to get an invite!

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Hi,

Thank you!

How do I earn them? I doubt any of my knowledge will help in this forum because in this area everyone seems to be a lot smarter then I am.
    Last edited by LK1306; 04-14-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    How do I earn them?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/1...on-or-send-PMs

There used to be a table telling you how many posts you needed for each star, but I can't find it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast