Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: peanuts in the toilet

Just come back from the pub and found peanut shells in the toilet. Basically means that my spanish housemate (other housemate was out with me) decided that chucking peanut shells in the toilet made sense, as opposed to chucking them in the bin either in his room or the bin next to the toilet.
    Btw for future reference: peanut shells float, they do not flush.

Struggling to understand why anyone would chuck peanut shells in the toilet. Would appreciate if anyone could shed any light on this.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Acid_death69's Avatar confuddled?!
    remains of a nutty shit?

My name is Dan for the people who care!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    He ate the peanuts with the shells.

Spaniards
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    have to agree with benchez on this, if i'd found lots of bits of nut in the bog i might be curious about my housemates diet, but if he's shitting out semi complete peanut shells then he's got bigger problems than his diet.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Listen, you need to nip this in the bud, the dirty ignorant bastard. Here's what you do.

You buy a packet of peanuts and you empty them out. Then, you take the empty bag and you take a shit in it. Then you seal it up again and you put it on his shelf of the cupboard. If he says anything, you just say, 'Oh! I'm sorry....I thought we were.....how embarrassing! Let me take that for you....' and then you beat him over the head with it until the bag bursts, spraying shit all over him.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    Just come back from the pub and found peanut shells in the toilet. Basically means that my spanish housemate (other housemate was out with me) decided that chucking peanut shells in the toilet made sense, as opposed to chucking them in the bin either in his room or the bin next to the toilet.
    Btw for future reference: peanut shells float, they do not flush.

Struggling to understand why anyone would chuck peanut shells in the toilet. Would appreciate if anyone could shed any light on this.
    It has been known for people to shell nuts with a part of their anatomy that they could not display in public.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I've just had another thought. You could take a plastic pop bottle, and urinate in it, then put it in the fridge. If anyone sys anything you just act genuinely confused, and you say you're sorry but it's going to take you a while to adjust to this new rule of not using the toilet as a pantry.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    It has been known for people to shell nuts with a part of their anatomy that they could not display in public.
    I've seen an Australian lady play the flute with that part of her anatomy. And she was very attractive, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I've just had another thought. You could take a plastic pop bottle, and urinate in it, then put it in the fridge. If anyone sys anything you just act genuinely confused, and you say you're sorry but it's going to take you a while to adjust to this new rule of not using the toilet as a pantry.
    Do you chuck peanut shells in your pantry Squeam?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    i think i'll restrict my future nut intake to brazil nuts, in the hope that nobody can possibly open them with any part of their body (i hope)

@squeamous: general bit of advice - don't get a job in the food industry

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    Do you chuck peanut shells in your pantry Squeam?

No, but I sometimes defecate in the bin!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast