Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Req: Gft

hollowed_one's Avatar No Homo BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    hey yall im looking for a gft invite if any 1 wants to be so kind.....i can supply any proof you need.....i would appreciate it thank you
    a roll of the dice

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    man...if you want one go to their irc and just ask...and they will tell you how to get it...it's easy

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fantamedo View Post
    man...if you want one go to their irc and just ask...and they will tell you how to get it...it's easy
    They happened to deny me when I applied, a two months or so ago. I think it may have been because I wouldn't give them my IP address, so maybe they thought I was with some anti-P2P organization or something LOL.

But anyways, I decided that I didn't want to be a member of GFT, after I heard what a ghost town it was

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    oops double post, check below
    Last edited by CPC464; 09-12-2008 at 12:11 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    heres how to obtain an invite to GFT.

1. Click the following link
    to join their invite request IRC channel. (You won't need to have an IRC client installed - browser compatible widget will automatically be loaded)

http://embed.mibbit.com/?server=irc....erverMotd=true[/URL]

2. Type a nickname in the box provided before you click the join chatroom button. You will need to remember this nick since it will be required in the questionnaire.
    3. Once the chat room loads, type !invite
    4. You will get a reply from CMiUC with a link to your questionnaire. Don't reply to it since it's a bot and that will be really embarrassing.
    5. Reply to all questions to the best of your knowledge (make sure you follow the specified format when answering) and copy all Q&A to a new mail and send it to the specified address.
    6. If the admins like you you should get reply soon.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    People don't have invites. Just go to their IRC.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fantamedo View Post
    They happened to deny me when I applied, a two months or so ago. I think it may have been because I wouldn't give them my IP address, so maybe they thought I was with some anti-P2P organization or something LOL.

But anyways, I decided that I didn't want to be a member of GFT, after I heard what a ghost town it was
    Yeah not many leechers there but the seeders are top class and you get excellent pre times and speeds.. I have replaced SCc with this now

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post

Yeah not many leechers there but the seeders are top class and you get excellent pre times and speeds.. I have replaced SCc with this now
    Hmmm...site sounds pretty descent. Especially if it replaced SCC for you. I just don't like sending my IP to someone I don't know. I think that should not be required.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Hmmm...site sounds pretty descent. Especially if it replaced SCC for you. I just don't like sending my IP to someone I don't know. I think that should not be required.
    trust me the only difference between SCC and thegft is that SCC has more leechers/members .. I have been comparing the releases pred on both the sites and they are exactly the same and sometimes gft releases it earlier .. gft has also a nice xxx/oday etc section from which u can upload to other sites if required .. On my box i get speeds like 5mbps even if there are 1 or 2 seeders
    I sgned up when it was open ..
    abt the Ip i think if u present ur case and inhibitions they mite agree ..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    hollowed_one's Avatar No Homo BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    oh ok thanks guys
    a roll of the dice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast