Thread: Maybe you guys can help?

I been searching the net for the last two hours or so for drivers' education material(the a,b,c of driving) and I cannot find any good content. Help me out if you can by directing me to some good links.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by johny1 View Post
    I been searching the net for the last two hours or so for drivers' education material(the a,b,c of driving) and I cannot find any good content. Help me out if you can by directing me to some good links.
    If your in the UK you'd be better just nipping down to your local supermarket and picking up the DVD for £5 its got everything you need for theory, hazard perception and practical tests.

Theres tons of learning material on it and it updates automatically from the DSA so you've got the latest questions and standards.

Best £5 you'll ever spend if your learning to drive, I could make an image of the disc and uplad it somewhere for you if you like but my upspeed from home is only 70 or 80 kbps

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johny1 View Post
    If your in the UK you'd be better just nipping down to your local supermarket and picking up the DVD for £5 its got everything you need for theory, hazard perception and practical tests.

Theres tons of learning material on it and it updates automatically from the DSA so you've got the latest questions and standards.

Best £5 you'll ever spend if your learning to drive, I could make an image of the disc and uplad it somewhere for you if you like but my upspeed from home is only 70 or 80 kbps
    Thanks but I think North American driving would be different.

I do not mind spending some money on good material, the problem is I cannot even find any.

Do you guys know any driver's ed forums?
    Last edited by johny1; 02-14-2009 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost