Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Patriots Go Undefeated....

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    ....in the regular season. It's the first time it's been done by a NFL team in 35 years.

16 - 0

The Giants played them tough. The 4th quarter changed in the Pats favor.

Randy Moss drops probably the easiest catch in the world on 2nd down. On 3rd down, an idiot Giants safety (I think Butler) let Moss run right by him and Brady goes right back to Moss for TD.

The rattled off 22 straight points.

Brady broke Manning's record for most TDs in the regular season.

First I think the biggest reason for the Pats fortune this year is the addition of Randy Moss and Wes Welker.

Those 2 are pure athletes. Moss is so dangerous that he commands double and sometimes triple coverage which opens up Welker and others (like for the run).

Second, I think this perfect regular season means nothing if they don't win the Superbowl.

Anyone would trade a perfect regular season for a SB.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    just watched the game too. the giants had it going on, wtf happened? when it comes down to it i guess you just can't beat the CLUTCH abilities of brady and crew. i think they have come from behind to win in like 6 of their games.

we'll see how the playoffs go.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Colts beat em in the AFC Championship game (Actually.. Jagz might)

They're be getting McFadden next year.. gay
    No Whining

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551 View Post
    just watched the game too. the giants had it going on, wtf happened? when it comes down to it i guess you just can't beat the CLUTCH abilities of brady and crew. i think they have come from behind to win in like 6 of their games.

we'll see how the playoffs go.
    What happened?

The Giants in the 4th quarter were shit on offense.

Butler allowed the most dangerous receiver to run right by him on 3rd and long after a play where the same dangerous receiver dropped the easiest catch ever on the same side.

Run-On

It's like Bellichek said, "Ehhh, run it again."

So the Giants, who had nothing to play for playoff-wise, play their starters and lose a game they pretty much had in hand and get some starters injured.

Nice going.

The NFL is the shit, btw.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    yea, it was so disappointing to see the giants completely fall apart in the second half.

is it just me or does eli always seem half confused out there? they did excellent right before the half, but something wasn't clicking from there on out. seems they all decided to take their heads out of the game.

did you see that nice eye-poke attempt? hahaha

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551 View Post
    yea, it was so disappointing to see the giants completely fall apart in the second half.

is it just me or does eli always seem half confused out there? they did excellent right before the half, but something wasn't clicking from there on out. seems they all decided to take their heads out of the game.

did you see that nice eye-poke attempt? hahaha
    He should have been thrown outta the game and I guarantee the league will hit him with a fine and/or suspension.

I hate when a player is on the winning team that does something like that. It's like watching England in the World Cup be sportsmen while the other team flops around cheating and England loses.

The Giants had poor clock management later on too. A coach should have the next 5 plays ready. A QB needs to do the same.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    excellent, i was really hoping they would go undefeated, now lets see them win the superbowl
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    16-0?? whoa....that's good. I am not really into NFL but that's impressive

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    Colts beat em in the AFC Championship game (Actually.. Jagz might)

They're be getting McFadden next year.. gay
    exactly. I hate NE

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    the colts/NE game would be great to watch, the grudge match, but this time with way more on the line
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast