Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS-Tracker request

*MUAH* BT Rep: +2
    Hey guys I am looking for ts-tracker because I cannot find my favorite German music or movies on other sites. Also, honestly i could care less about level, I have higher level sites than this. Moreover I think level corrupts the torrent community and encourages trading. I will show proofs if necessary.

**YES, I am a girl!**

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by xxtonic View Post
    Hey guys I am looking for ts-tracker because I cannot find my favorite German music or movies on other sites. Also, honestly i could care less about level, I have higher level sites than this. Moreover I think level corrupts the torrent community and encourages trading. I will show proofs if necessary.

pm me something about you in german, please.

edit: oh no, "lady". better not: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tra...705/postcount1. sorry should have checked that before posting.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 02-27-2008 at 06:36 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I figured this would screw me over, but I brought it on myself. That thread actually drove me away from trading because of the scum pms i got, it was just... eww. Anyway, I'm not going to feed you a sap story, because the truth is you wont believe me, who would? The only way to prove it is by example, and i hope you watch me in the future. However, thankou anyway. If you ever reconsider, feel free to pm me. =]

P.S. 'Rule 15' isn't true, I am a girl.

**YES, I am a girl!**

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I figured this would screw me over, but I brought it on myself. That thread actually drove me away from trading because of the scum pms i got, it was just... eww. Anyway, I'm not going to feed you a sap story, because the truth is you wont believe me, who would? The only way to prove it is by example, and i hope you watch me in the future. However, thankou anyway. If you ever reconsider, feel free to pm me. =]

even if you're a girl so what? you shouldnt flaunt it and expect preferential treatment over everyone.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    I figured this would screw me over, but I brought it on myself. That thread actually drove me away from trading because of the scum pms i got, it was just... eww. Anyway, I'm not going to feed you a sap story, because the truth is you wont believe me, who would? The only way to prove it is by example, and i hope you watch me in the future. However, thankyou anyway. If you ever reconsider, feel free to pm me. =]

even if you're a girl so what? you shouldnt flaunt it and expect preferential treatment over everyone.

Omg, not this again... Am I flaunting? No, he just put lady in quotes. Have I asked for any special treatment? No, stop this useless pseudo-flaming.

**YES, I am a girl!**

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    well you should find what you are looking for on one of the other 50 german trackers too
    for the most people the tracker isnt suited anyways because they are incompetent to maintain a healthy ratio..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    anyone?

**YES, I am a girl!**

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    be patient, in time youll get it

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    be patient, in time youll get it
    thanks =]

**YES, I am a girl!**

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    its womens day, someone give her an invite lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast