Thread: Hosting-ie seedbox suggestion Raptor Pro Lin 557

Poster BT Rep: +2

Question Mark

I don't know how come I can't post in seedbox discussion. anyway here is my story...

Me and my friend have this VPS from seedboxhosting [dot] com and paying around $47. We are sharing the same one.

It came with 50Gb Disk Space, 250Mb Memory and Unlimited transfer, active torrents.

We just wanted to test it out. Now, we realized that we need more speed and harddrive space.

There is no way we can share this 50gb space for two people. So, we are thinking to go with hosting-ie(pic posted below).

We don't have that many provider to choose from because we live in US. Let me know what do you guys think.

is it a good deal? we are thinking of doing 12 months so we don't need to pay for setup fee...

I also have a few more question about this one:

1) what is 2x160 GB? (is that mean I will get two HDD of 160GB? I just want to make sure)

2) if you have one from them please let me know the setup... like what kind of OS running stuff like that...

::: Hoping to get some new info from this community since I don't even know how to contact to hosting-ie...
    Last edited by ProUnbeatable; 11-12-2008 at 05:42 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Yes, 2x160GB means 320GB of total HD space.

You pick what OS you want on it.

Be warned however that Hosting-IE has a long setup time period. It make take you a whole month to get a seedbox, or even longer.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    really i thought their setup time is around 24-48 hrs now... no? are these server in US?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post

Be warned however that Hosting-IE has a long setup time period. It make take you a whole month to get a seedbox, or even longer.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    If you cant post in the SB section then you will have to wait. Sorry