Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats a good torrent site for psp games

Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I just modded my psp slim with a pandora battery, i'm on blackcats they don't have few games i'm looking for what's another good place to get psp games from?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    If BC dont have what u looking for than it will be really hard to find it ,also if u are PU u can request what u need

there was few thread abouth same thing as u asked, try to search

also u can try Nemesyz,Midnight-Torrents,TL,RevTT and torrentbits.ro

also many sites have psp games keep searching

also try Public sites if u really cant find

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    we have 700 psp games, i dont think any other tracker can beat that. why dont you request the ones your after on Blackcats, im sure it wont be to long till they are filled.

just checked and you are a PU, so just request them.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    RevTT is pretty good for psp games but I hear blackcats is the best. If u really run into a wall try isohunt. I know its public but its ur best shot

Hope this helps

Jon

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fabbond's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    we have 700 psp games, i dont think any other tracker can beat that. why dont you request the ones your after on Blackcats, im sure it wont be to long till they are filled.

Hello,

i would like to know how it's possible to become a member of this website ? because i'm very interresting.

(sorry for my english, i'm french)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Invites and open signups are closed.

So best way for now is, be active around here, put that you want BCG in your sig so i dont forget and i may PM you in the future if i think you could be a good member of the site.

other than that you will have to wait for signups/invites to come back

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by fabbond View Post

Hello,

i would like to know how it's possible to become a member of this website ? because i'm very interresting.

(sorry for my english, i'm french)
    for the moment u cant be member there,since they have closed signups and invite system is disabled...so no one cant get in..the only way how u can get in is that stoi BC owner give u acc but what i have read before he dont have much luck with part.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Invites and open signups are closed.

So best way for now is, be active around here, put that you want BCG in your sig so i dont forget and i may PM you in the future if i think you could be a good member of the site.

other than that you will have to wait for signups/invites to come back
    thanks for the heads up admin.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fabbond's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Ok, i'll follow your advices and i'll wait.
    Thank you

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    anto's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    isohunt is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast