Page 162 of 545 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164165172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    your foresight legitimises your cuntery.

Talking about generous cervices (), squeams must be well loved up with STM&SD cos she's hardly posting here. I speak to her more in PM than anything.
    When we're not talking about Dave and how he fails at life, she fills me in about how how fantastic this other guy is.
    As you might imagine, I'm all ears. I lap up that kind of stuff.

You really have to admire the way she lost the zero and got with the hero.
    Indeedy-do. You know you've broken Dave's heart again, don't you. That's the umpteenth time this year. They'll be transplanting an iron pump soon.

How is he supposed to face the future without some hope of reconciliation. Someone will drop a balustrade on Sophie's beau's noggin and it'll be all your fault.

2. Lounge   -   #1612
    manker's Avatar effendi
    How inconsiderate of me.
    I really should have thought it through and not revealed all that true stuff when there is a small chance Dave might read it and get upset.

One hopes that he doesn't get as angry as a very angry thing and start threatening people with internet baseball bats again.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #1613
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Some fuckhead and his retarded burd showed up outside my building. She tried to kick down the entrance hollering about living here and wanting to get inside.

This went on for a bit, until the downstairs neighbor lost his shit, went outside, and threatened bloody murder. There was counting to five and stuff.

I was sleeping when it started, so woke up all bawa to the sound of yelling and kicking.

Glad it woke me up, tho. Because as the neighbor ran them off, and turned around to go inside, the door was locked, and couldn't get back, so he woke up the another neighbor, and it started again.

I'd have let him in, but he was too quick. And I was busy glagging anyway.

4. Lounge   -   #1614
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    yet again

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #1615
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Some fuckhead and his retarded burd showed up outside my building. She tried to kick down the entrance hollering about living here and wanting to get inside.

This went on for a bit, until the downstairs neighbor lost his shit, went outside, and threatened bloody murder. There was counting to five and stuff.

I was sleeping when it started, so woke up all bawa to the sound of yelling and kicking.

Glad it woke me up, tho. Because as the neighbor ran them off, and turned around to go inside, the door was locked, and couldn't get back, so he woke up the another neighbor, and it started again.

I'd have let him in, but he was too quick. And I was busy glagging anyway.
    This is what fire hoses are designed for....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #1616
    Now I just need to get to sleep again.

This may take drastic measures. Where's dave's blog again?

7. Lounge   -   #1617
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    How inconsiderate of me.
    I really should have thought it through and not revealed all that true stuff when there is a small chance Dave might read it and get upset.

One hopes that he doesn't get as angry as a very angry thing and start threatening people with internet baseball bats again.
    Does that pub of yours have a balustrade. I expect dave will be needing one.

8. Lounge   -   #1618
    Hey, guys. This is Ron.

You should be nice to Dave, because it's not his fault.

He acts this way because his I.Q. is really low, and he's got an overactive imagination. He probably just wants to be friends with everyone but don't have the means to express himself like a normal person Before you're mean to him again, keep in mind that he also has no life at all, and has to fill the void spewing his lies on the internet It probably also doesn't help that he's been overcompensating for being 4'7" all his life. He grew up being bullied, thanks to this. He still wets his bed on a nightly basis

Be nice to Dave, guys.

- Ron

Trust me

9. Lounge   -   #1619
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Hoi Peabody, sorry to hear you've come over all Gail Porter. Going forward, you will henceforth be renamed Bojak.

10. Lounge   -   #1620
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    racist

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit