View Poll Results: Should I walk around on flyer guy for his sexual gratification?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

3 33.33%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetish Guy

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It's been said before, Dave. No one gives a fuck about anything you say that isn't connected to Squeams. You are walking around with a load of shit in your pants, and expecting us to not mention you smell of shit.

Nobody wants to be chummy with you. You are a creep and a stalker. It's like knowing someone is a real-life pedo. There is no chance we are going to just chat with you. We all know why you came, and as a result, you won't ever be welcome here.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:13 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #23

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I'll leave Burnsy to tell you what he thinks of you and your obsession with this subject.
    Burnsy doesn't seem to have a problem with me. In fact, we've always gotten along quite well.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    I can't stay here and be safe with manker as a moderator, so I have no option but to go find another board.
    For whatever reason you choose, GO THE FUCK AWAY.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-26-2012 at 02:10 AM. Reason: fixed quote

6. Lounge   -   #26

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    @Burnsy

I do understand that it's boring the arse off of most members, just as it has me. I'm sorry for that. I have tried to leave it behind.

Anyway, as I said earlier it's all by the by now, I can't stay here and be safe with manker as a moderator, so I have no option but to go find another board.
    Why do you look at it as an issue of safety for yourself? Instead of seeing it as a way of improving your own quality of life by not having to go over all this same BS all the time?

It's not a competition, in fact by leaving it all behind, you might actually get over it and focus on something worthwhile that might make you happy instead of this which clearly doesn't...

You clearly have some sort of issue(s), and this isn't helping it/them
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    I leave in the safe knowledge that one day you will have to sit and watch your child die, you deserve it.
    You are in fact a complete cunt... That takes someone who is clearly sick in the head to have thought and expressed that view...

Good riddance to you
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Follow-up questions: Does he stock different sizes of said flats? Will he sell you those shoes subsidized in return for favours?

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Like you've never worn a skirt and high heels before while treading on some guy.
    I've already apologized. People said that the guy in the casket was just meditating, waiting for his Japanese foot massage.
    I didn't know you were available for parties. If my suspicions are correct, my father is dying of colon cancer. If I pay full price, can you throw in pissing?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast