Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RNC Presidential Campaign Slogan for '08

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    If you run another Clinton, we'll run another Bush
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I've seen this Bush of which you speak, he's avioding answering questions already. But then we should know better than to be so anti american that we question him

I have to say it's a hell of an improvement on the present Bush

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    whos the leader of the democrats btw, and how come I never hear anything coming from him?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    whos the leader of the democrats btw, and how come I never hear anything coming from him?
    Harry Reid is the DML.

He's not so much the spotlight whore as some other politicians, to answer the latter.

yo

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Guys, it's only October 2006
    could you wait atleast a few (like 10) months before you begin again?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    The Clintons are still calling the shots; they are still considered the leading lights of the Democrat party.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Oh gosh, j2 is the leader of spin on this board.

You really can't take much he says at face value.

As far as Bill Clinton, people just remember how good it was during his 8 years compared to the current shit we are in.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

As far as Bill Clinton, people just remember how good it was during his 8 years.....
    Shirley you're kidding.

yo

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    You really can't take much he says at face value.

As far as Bill Clinton, people just remember how good it was during his 8 years compared to the current shit we are in.
    Well here's something for you, pal.

Value, "face" or otherwise, is in the eye of the beholder, and if you ever prove otherwise, I'll go to Oslo myself, swipe a fuckin' Nobel prize, and present it to you on bended knee.

As if...

As for spin, that last was a superlative example of same, liberal specie.

I commend you, therefore, on the immensity of your testicles merely for typing it-it must be terribly difficult for you to drag those fucking things around, not to mention your tremendous johnson.

I'm guessing your tremendous political (v)acuity is due to your rather unfortunate proximity to the gravitional influence of our Nation's Capital.

If you desire that this post be translated, deciphered, simplified, or otherwise dumbed-down for your personal consumption, I'm sure that TempestV fellow can help.

Regards-

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

As far as Bill Clinton, people just remember how good it was during his 8 years.....
    Shirley you're kidding.
    Ahh I see you left off the rest of the post.

Good man.

I remember a guy that worked in my office that seemed like he wanted kill himself when Clinton was elected for Bush.

Now we have one of the most backward Presidents in history but I'm sure a Republican congress will later smear his monikered feces all over our landmarks and airports as they did with Reagan.

I'd like you to tell me the downs of the Clinton years compared to the ups of the GW years.

I dare ya.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast