Thread: Waffles.fm request

Shno's Avatar BT addict BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Hey all. I'm not sure what waffles' status on invites is, but I would love to get my hands on one. I am a member of what.cd and was an oink member, and I have loads of ratio screenshots from various sites. Please let me know if you can help me out! Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    WiseDoco's Avatar .::MusicLover::. BT Rep: +2
    Waffles invites are closed...

Invites will be open sporadically. We have reached today's limit of invites. Please try back later.

Hope you get one though,

\\wD

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Alright, thanks for letting me know what is going on. If you would be able to give toss me an invite once they open up please keep me posted, I can pm you my mail if you'd like.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I hate to bump, but I would still love to get an invite to the tasty waffle land of waffley goodness.

And if anyone is looking for what.cd invites, I have a bunch and will gladly invite when they are open again (which happens pretty regularly.)

ps. here are my ratios if anyone is interested

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Hey I'd love to get a what.cd invite. Demonoid and OiNK were the sites I used, but as you know they're both shut down so I sadly have nothing to offer.

Help someone out?
    Nothing Here!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Shno View Post
    I hate to bump, but I would still love to get an invite to the tasty waffle land of waffley goodness.

And if anyone is looking for what.cd invites, I have a bunch and will gladly invite when they are open again (which happens pretty regularly.)

ps. here are my ratios if anyone is interested
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseDoco View Post
    Waffles invites are closed...

Invites will be open sporadically. We have reached today's limit of invites. Please try back later.

Hope you get one though,

\\wD
    they have closed again..they have very short time of sending invites to people so many cant get so fast (like me to)

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by fino963 View Post
    Hey I'd love to get a what.cd invite. Demonoid and OiNK were the sites I used, but as you know they're both shut down so I sadly have nothing to offer.

Help someone out?
    No worries, PM me your mail and Ill send you one when they are open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    they have closed again..they have very short time of sending invites to people so many cant get so fast (like me to)
    It certainly seems like they aren't ever open for long.. it's annoying Well hopefully someone will drop by this thread while they are open.

I heard rumors that they are still going down the oink email proof list which would be great, but there's no telling how long it could take to get an invite from that.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yah both, Waffles and What.cd are closed but if any of you want i have 1 STMusic invite. Just send me PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Thanks for the offer, I have an account there and it's not a bad site. I personally like what.cd much more, but maybe that's just me.