View Poll Results: How long before black rabbit flops???

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • It will flop in less than 3 months.

57 34.76%
  • I'd say about a year

11 6.71%
  • It will succeed.... Keep "HATING"

48 29.27%
  • This poll is irrational. Ftwr has already had success....wait...wait wtf is black rabbit????

48 29.27%
Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: How long before black rabbit goes bankrupt..?

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

Question Mark

HI HATERZ
    THIS IS THE OFFICIAL FAIL PREDICTION

How long do you think black rabbit will last before the sysop realizes that he has wasted his and his friend's time and money??

I personally think that the site is a joke and a ripoff...their previous url was http://f0ll0wm3.in FFS

I give it about 3 months before it flops. What is your opinion??

When the time comes i will bump this thread so we can see who was right and who wasnt.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-04-2009 at 05:44 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I am not on this tracker but after seeing that it generated 26 pages in the last thread i would think that there is alot of interest in
    this tracker so how can a tracker die if there is this much interest. As i have said i am not there and can't see the goings on behind
    the scenes with who manages the tracker but i believe that if something is managed right it will stand a chance if there is alot of interest in it.
    Last edited by sheriff 01; 01-04-2009 at 03:17 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I voted for three months. I thought it was a joke tracker, like a parody on FTWR, but I guess not. Feels very Mango to me.

Oh, and then theres Swift. Lol. He's a friend of a friend, so I need to watch what I say.

^^@Sheriff, it was mostly spam and other random posts.
    Last edited by Cheeseman1208; 01-04-2009 at 03:22 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'd say about a year (think they will persist a bit)
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    OMFG
    LOL
    no wayyy
    youve got to be shitting me, they changed the URL because it leaked on FST, and he bothered to write us a personal msg
    LOL, what sysop would go through the trouble and change the frinkin url because of some typical criticism? it's really sad, it's even sadder that he called it black rabbit, whats even sadder than that is that ridiculous url they chose, and the saddest thing is the amount of attention it got here, but that is somehow understandable.
    my god, this just proves that it's already failing.

3 months? thats real optimistic.
    haha, hater really showed us, ohhhh.

FTBR= biggest failure of the year (i know we should give it a chance, who know's it might even be a good trakcer but this is the lamest start ive ever seen, this guy is trying way too hard, enough with the "secret" bullshit already, you waste so much time trying to hide ur lame ass site that you forget what torrenting and sharing is all about).
    Last edited by nbo; 01-04-2009 at 03:29 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Is something like this really necessary? C'mon now why would you wish anything bad on a tracker? Honestly sometimes I wonder what the hell is wrong with people. Honestly I'm not even sure this thread should be left open. I voted It will succeed.
    Last edited by Detale; 01-04-2009 at 03:32 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Is something like this really necessary? C'mon now why would you wish anything bad on a tracker? Honestly sometimes I wonder what the hell is wrong with people. Honestly I'm not even sure this thread should be left open. I voted It will succeed.
    Detale, its nothing personal, I just don't like the guys grammar. Gives all of us a bad name.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well Joke or no joke It's not right to bash the very things we use for our common hobby here. Pretty tasteless I think
    Last edited by Detale; 01-04-2009 at 03:41 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Well Joke or no joke It's not right to bash the very things we use for our common hobby here. Pretty tasteless I think
    Yes, and as a hobby, people have different tastes. I got the impression that this is a place to talk about our hobby, openly and without censor. Detale, people have very strong biases and opinions when it comes to this stuff, and thats what makes it so damn interesting.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    @Detale: 99% of the polls at fst are totally useless so i don't see any valuable reason to close this one.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast