Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what good is it to recommend SCT or FTN to people?

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    people throw around these two names here so fucking often. whenever somebody asks "whats the best tracker for videos on how to insert tampons?"

ten people will answer either sct or ftn

"whats the best tracker for washing my car and doing my dishes?"

sct or ftn

"whats the best tracker for making me seem elite here at fst?"

dont ya know?? SCT OR FTN!!!!

people ask questions for genuine feedback and it seems that alot of you just like to remind others that you have access to these two trackers.

Im not arguing the quality and variety of content on these two sites...but cmon now people. what good does it do to constantly point people towards trackers that they cant easily get into?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    well if you ask for the "best tracker" then it would only seem fair that replies will only indicate the best

maybe next time you should ask people to list a few "good ones" or what are some sites that i can find XXXXXX at?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    some people are like that, others are not. people who do show off their high level trackers usually have userbars of them and some are immature so you wouldnt want their advice anyway. i have both those trackers you mentioned and some more but i dont show off or mention them. ScT and FTN do have good content, but TL and demonoid have many torrents that those 2 trackers dont.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    SCT is great found there everything i wanted inculde many old movies that i couldn't find in any other tracker i have cant tell you about FTN cause im not member there yet

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Idanp View Post
    SCT is great found there everything i wanted inculde many old movies that i couldn't find in any other tracker i have cant tell you about FTN cause im not member there yet

killer, i rest my case

this is exactly the crap im talking about

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    don't really now what you want people to say. Someone ask's what is the best tracker to suit my needs. The only possible answer for a great content is ScT/FTN. What else could they say ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post

killer, i rest my case

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    if you're asking about the best, do you expect public tracker is the answer?
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post

killer, i rest my case

i thought he was being sarcastic, but it seems he isnt so my advice is to ignore him, i know what you mean and ive seen many people like that and remember if they boast alot about their high level tracker then they most likely dont even have it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11
    what good does it do to constantly point people towards trackers that they cant easily get into?
    Because they like speaking of their supreme tracker memberships instead of what's practical.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast