Back 2 Torrent TR@D BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Heart

Plz i need seedbox
    I have been in sct
    and i cant download anything coz of my ratio
    i need 2 make a good ratio so i can use the site
    thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    If i were you,i would just let the account die.Its not worth it if this is what you'll always be subject to.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    How you planning on making good ratio when you can't download anything for buffering? Or are you an uploader there (which makes it even weirder you have bad ratio).

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FransTormer View Post
    How you planning on making good ratio when you can't download anything for buffering? Or are you an uploader there (which makes it even weirder you have bad ratio).

i can tell you with pretty much 100% confidence that he is not a uploader.. pretty much all of them at ScT have at least 1 SB and huge buffers and its not easy to get on the uploading team

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    SCT isn't THAT hard to keep a ratio these days. All you have to do is seed packs. That's why they made them freeleech. Clear out some hard disk space and get packing. BTW people rarely will take on the security risk of letting strangers on their server without good reason. You not being able to keep a good ratio at sct probably isn't good enough for someone to accept the risk.
    See ya in another life, brother.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I can seed you a torrent or two to help you get out of misery, but there's no way someone will give you access to their server. Unless they know you very well or they are out of their mind.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugur View Post
    there's no way someone will give you access to their server. Unless they know you very well or they are out of their mind.
    Completely wrong, if you're willing to trade a decent invite in return for some temporary seedbox access I'm sure someone will come forward to help. That's what I did and the person is giving me two days of access. I guess it depends what you have to offer and your seniority on this site

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by S!X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugur View Post
    there's no way someone will give you access to their server. Unless they know you very well or they are out of their mind.
    Completely wrong, if you're willing to trade a decent invite in return for some temporary seedbox access I'm sure someone will come forward to help. That's what I did and the person is giving me two days of access. I guess it depends what you have to offer and your seniority on this site
    thanks for letting us know the best way to get scammed..
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post

How do you figure?
    Last edited by S!X; 07-16-2009 at 10:41 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    How do you figure?
    Cause, you know, everytime someone sees the word "trade" its gotta be a scam. Kneejerk reaction of brainless people, it happens.

Regardless, you are completely right, I have seen invites traded for webui and ftp access to a seedbox, there is no security breach since its only webui access and the person with the access can download and seed to their hearts content for 2, 3 ,7 or whatever amount of days.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast