Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Bitmetv staff act like kids

jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    My account Got banned Don't know why the hell it got banned for..

so i went too the irc just now too ask waited for 30 then this andy_UK who ever the hell he is banned me frm the irc didn't say nuffin

i have allwayz used my 1GBP server to do my seeding

2 weeks ago person was on my invite list that i didn't know. I went too the irc sayying i don't know who is that on my invite becoz i do not invite people on my trackers am on. only family, friends then this andy_UK guy said maybe it got hacked someone invited someone i didn't know of he said change my email and pass i did like he said and then i still went back asking who the hell is that guy on my invite list i even don't know..no reply given

I pmed systemguy too let him know.

now i didn't have any kind of help
    these kids at bitmetv need to get a f**k life.. i swear if i had bit of help would have been happy
    plus i lost trust in a good friend becoz of this..
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 03-08-2008 at 01:01 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Sorry to hear. Hang in there try not to panic maybe you will get it back. Or atleast a reason for banning.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    No need to bother. If they banned you you won't get it back
    WHY?
    Cause they are very strict not to mention that some of them have mental issues.
    I said some cause i want to be fair

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Thats why i am too skeptical to give any invites.. I have 3 invites still i dont think i am gonna give any of those.. Because any small thing happens and then blame the inviter as it its thier fault..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Thats why i am too skeptical to give any invites.. I have 3 invites still i dont think i am gonna give any of those.. Because any small thing happens and then blame the inviter as it its thier fault..
    Saroman i do not invite people to my trackers only friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    No need to bother. If they banned you you won't get it back
    WHY?
    Cause they are very strict not to mention that some of them have mental issues.
    I said some cause i want to be fair
    sam if they got mental issues. these kids need to get there head examined
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 03-08-2008 at 01:08 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well i'm a BitMeTV lover so i shouldn't support you

But you're right they sometimes act like kids. And is really sad but you will not get your acc back, i'm 99% sure on that.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Mate
    let's talk frankly here
    if you gave an invite to a cheater or someone you don't know they will ban you and the whole invite tree.
    If it's your friend and you know him and still he got banned you will get a ban too.
    IF you go ask for a reason or help in their IRC channel you will get none but childish acts and funny comments that if they don't kick you out.
    Why do they act like this?
    God only knows
    Bitmetv is great tracker if you don't include his staff.
    Bitnetv+its Staff=S***

CENSORED TO NOT HURT YOUR LOVELY EYES
    too many grammar faults.i guess i should go back to my oxford books
    BRB
    Last edited by SAM; 03-08-2008 at 01:15 PM.

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post

But you're right they sometimes act like kids. And is really sad but you will not get your acc back, i'm 99% sure on that.
    mate the bad thing is i lost trust in a good friend of mine becoz this thing what happen with my bitmetv

now my mate is asking me why they removed his invites
    Down-Speed Up-Speed

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Best thing you can do is talk to Systemsguy ... he is a reasonable person and if you have some clear explanation about what happened and it's not your fault he's the one who could help you.

Some of the staff members are decent, others indeed have some ego-issues I think and they believe to be omnipotent (quite funny because the only omnipotent guy over there is Q).

Try to explain your problem and if it doesn't work out ... too bad ...try to get your stuff elsewhere.

Good luck.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post

mate the bad thing is i lost trust in a good friend of mine becoz this thing what happen with my bitmetv

now my mate is asking me why they removed his invites
    If he is your friend, i hope that your friend isn't a guy on the net that you meet two weeks ago, he will trust you with no problems.

Right?

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast