Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Resolutions

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I don't have a history of going back and deleting posts I regret. In fact, I've never done it.
    You have.

So I see no reason for the quote.

It's more like that far from their being zero truth there, it's all facts and you have no idea how to answer it.
    You're right about one thing, I am unsure about how to address the conundrum you have created with your post.

See you claim (falsely) that I am posting stalking posts aimed at her, but the only posts I make about her at all are all in response to you and your lunatic assertions about my stalking. So if I stop responding to your lunatic assertions, then you'll have failed in your stated aim of wanting to keep me here, because effectively I'll be ignoring every post you make.

Quite the conundrum, post at you and thus be here, helping you to achieve your goal, or ignore you and enjoy your failure
    I'll help.

Stay here and make posts about something else, Dave.
    It's only a conundrum if you're thick.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    hikaricore's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Sup, Aaron.
    Go join the gay beard thread. I suggest you use this photo of yourself:
    That T-mobile hat, btw, fucking awesome
    I saw that thread and you newfags really have nothing better to do with your time. Its sad I pity you all.
    So what about my T-mobile cap I got it for free. I get lots of things for free and that doesn't mean I should ignore them.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by hikaricore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Sup, Aaron.
    Go join the gay beard thread. I suggest you use this photo of yourself:
    That T-mobile hat, btw, fucking awesome
    I saw that thread and you newfags really have nothing better to do with your time. Its sad I pity you all.
    So what about my T-mobile cap I got it for free. I get lots of things for free and that doesn't mean I should ignore them.
    If I was T-Mobile, I'd pay you for wearing that hat. In fact, T-Mobile paying me would be the only reason I'd wear it. And even then I'd wear it in a place where no one would know me. When it was dark.

I like you, Aaron. Stick around, learn some grammar. If you do that and spare my retinae, I'll teach you everything I know about head-gear by way of thanks.

It's win-win.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #64
    I'll help.

You couldn't help yourself out of a dry paper bag.

Funny you should suggest making posts about something else, for I have been doing exactly that. Take the OP of this very thread as just one of so many examples of such posts. Not that you actually read the content of my posts, as is obvious from the utter crap you speel about what it is I post around here.

I shall ponder it and in due course you'll find out if I'm going to help you, or just revel in watching you fail again.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'll help.

You couldn't help yourself out of a dry paper bag.

Funny you should suggest making posts about something else, for I have been doing exactly that. Take the OP of this very thread as just one of so many examples of such posts. Not that you actually read the content of my posts, as is obvious from the utter crap you speel about what it is I post around here.

I shall ponder it and in due course you'll find out if I'm going to help you, or just revel in watching you fail again.
    Yeah, Dave, not much of a conundrum, was it.

I already know what you're going to do. You're going to do exactly the same as you're doing now.
    You'll post some shite that no one cares about and when someone decides to take the pish out of you and your stalking ways, you'll respond with tears and angst and bile.

And then you'll pretend you engineered the whole thing so you don't have to face up to the fact that everyone sees you as a gigantic joke.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Yeah, Dave, not much of a conundrum, was it.

I already know what you're going to do. You're going to do exactly the same as you're doing now.
    You'll post some shite that no one cares about and when someone decides to take the pish out of you and your stalking ways, you'll respond with tears and angst and bile.

And then you'll pretend you engineered the whole thing so you don't have to face up to the fact that everyone sees you as a gigantic joke.
    I'll tell you why it's such a conundrum for me. See I enjoy watching you making a complete fool of yourself as you just did yet again with that crap about my "stalking ways" in that post. That'll be because I know it's because you're all obsessed with the subject. No matter what thread I post on, or what I say, one of you will divert it back onto this obsession you all have, and then accuse me of posting stalking posts about her, when I respond to your posts. I'm quite confident that after this many months of allowing this obsession to take root, you can't help yourselves, in that respect.

So it's really about whether I will obtain more pleasure from watching you fail, or from watching you make foolish post after foolish post about this obsession you have.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 12-31-2011 at 05:50 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hikaricore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis
    Maybe you should resolve not to be such a fucking saddo, Dave. You were never any good at pwning anybody. Except yourself, like. You moustachioed monkey you.
    My name is not Dave it is Aaron. If you were not such a pathetic assclown you would be able to figure that out. It would be so easy for me to ban someone like you if it was not here. I have to ban morons like you all the time its so easy.

1 - The comments were not aimed at you, if you had bothered reading the thread correctly you'd know that, assclown.
    2 - Why don't you go back to where "not here" is and carry on banning people like yourself then? Or did mommy not give you an allowance this month so the site's 'on hold'?

Having had a quick glance at you're self proclaimed pwning skillz, and your obvious arrogance and pomposity, I look forward to your future posts... I think you're in for an interesting time
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis
    Maybe you should resolve not to be such a fucking saddo, Dave. You were never any good at pwning anybody. Except yourself, like. You moustachioed monkey you.
    My name is not Dave it is Aaron. If you were not such a pathetic assclown you would be able to figure that out. It would be so easy for me to ban someone like you if it was not here. I have to ban morons like you all the time its so easy.
    You're a scary guy, Dave2. I'm not calling you Aaron, Dave2, I'm calling you Dave2.

What's your next trick gonna be? Are you gonna 'pwn' me? How would one go about this 'pwning' business. Sounds fucking fascinating, like.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    @ MBM

I don't care what you think of me.
    Then you say this...

Quote Originally Posted by RejectedDave
    Serious question for you? How thick are you? Cause you clearly can't read at all. I mean how many times would you like me to say that I don't care what you think of her. I don't care what you think of me. In fact what you think of just about anything is so meaningless to me that I don't care about any of it. Now I've said that at least three times already when is it going to have achieved enough penetration to actually reach your brain? How many more times would you like me to repeat it?

@ chavis

I have to say chavis, I'm beginning to sympathise with you. Seriously I can see why you went down the route you've followed of treating the vast majority of members here like spastics. I mean take MBM for example, it's like the guy doesn't take anything in unless it's been repeated to him at least 14 times. Even posting it in the same aggressive caps locked style he so loves to use doesn't get through.

@ manker

Thank you, at last you've recognised me for the contemptible man that I have been turned into. How many months did it take for you to get it? As for MBM breaking me... yeah right I shall ascribe that to your previously idenitified reading comprehension problem which I've pointed out.

I should just like to point out a few minor idiocies in the latest round of shite you've dreamt up.
    - You have a wife and kids and spend far more time on the internet than I do.
    - You are unable to produce a single thing to support your ridiculous claim about me stalking her, because there is nothing other than the deluded thoughts in your twisted minds.
    - Your perceptions of me being enraged are laughable, it's an image I have been projecting onto the internet for any number of years, one which people often read my posts as projecting, despite the fact that I'm not enraged at all. I'm sure your new found long time friend will happily confirm that for you.
    - I'm no victim thanks.

I know you all like to think that you can behave however you like towards another person, and that no other person must dare to show to you the contempt you spew around at so many, and I'm sorry to have to destroy that illusion for you, but that's the game here. Just as you can behave like cunts, so can I. Just as you can spew caps locked rants as me, so can I at you. Just as you can behave towards others like the turds that you have chosen to be, so can I behave like that towards you.
    How is it that EVERYONE else here sees you as a fucking nut job, and you continue to think that it is EVERYONE else who has the problems.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 01-01-2012 at 12:33 AM. Reason: missed quote tag
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    marklefe's Avatar Poster
    I want to be 1337

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast