Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Dave Debate.

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

Just imagine how I felt putting up with it for 5 years, over a relationship largely conducted in writing. It's amazing I stuck it out as long as I did. Wasn't it you that used to get upset about punctuation after smilies ?
    Yeah, if I'd have known who and what you are when I first encountered you, I would have slaughtered my wife and kids and then taken my own life, before I let you anywhere near me. The funniest bit of saying that being that I actually mean it.

Let it go, Dave. Let it go.

Squeams deserves her winner avatar because she can nonchalantly ignore your barbs.
    When you can do the same, I'll personally use all of my mad paint skillz to create an appropriate riposte.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Kes being like the polar opposite of Seven.

It's been my actual and real mouse mat for over ten years.
    It's so old that I had it in a stocking from my parents while I was still living with them.
    No, wait. That can't be right. I bought my own house in '99. Did they really still make up stockings for me after I moved out

Bless.
    Exactly
    Maybe it was the meticulous and diligent way I folded the ironing....

You do have the air of overconfidence usually associated with a cosseted child.
    Is there a particular air of overconfidence associated with that.

If so, that would be the air of overconfidence I would pick to emit.
    People would therefore underestimate my actual awesomeness which would, in turn, make it easier for me to render them uneasy with an insouciant barrage of cruelly applied wit.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

Exactly
    Maybe it was the meticulous and diligent way I folded the ironing....

You do have the air of overconfidence usually associated with a cosseted child.

People would therefore underestimate my actual awesomeness which would, in turn, make it easier for me to render them uneasy with an insouciant barrage of cruelly applied wit.
    I'm not sure any of that makes any sense.
    The air of overconfidence I speak of I have already said is the type associated with a cossetted child. I'm not sure how that will make it likely that people will underestimate you. If anything they'll overestimate you. Hopefully they'll never get close enough to you to realise it's all just an elaborately constructed porcelain eggshell coating of bullshit. Is that what it is? Is it?

4. Lounge   -   #104
    manker's Avatar effendi

I'm not sure any of that makes any sense.
    The air of overconfidence I speak of I have already said is the type associated with a cossetted child. I'm not sure how that will make it likely that people will underestimate you. If anything they'll overestimate you. Hopefully they'll never get close enough to you to realise it's all just an elaborately constructed porcelain eggshell coating of bullshit. Is that what it is? Is it?
    N'awwh. I'm going to do it again, but slower.

If one emits an air of overconfidence, is that of a cosseted child discernible from that of, for example, a 24 year old recently expunged of his virginity or one bred by 'success' in the financial advising field.

If so, I would choose for people to think 'cosseted child' when they felt my overconfidence aura because then their inherent prejudices would cause them to underestimate me since I'm an actual awesome-cake personified.
    Do you see. Do you.

In answer to your last; yes

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:50 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:50 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:49 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Can we get a screen-cap of any of this Facebook nastiness? Maybe Squeams is a total hardcore ball-busting mistress of cruelty, or Dave is lying yet again... Which could it be? Which could it be?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #109

10. Lounge   -   #110

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast