Thread: TvTorrents

Can someone give my some startup credits for my tvtorrents account or even send my an invite for my existing account(I think you can do that). If you have either to spare I would really appreciate it.

p.s If you want ratio proofs just let me know

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Gilgameshx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    pm me your username, ill send you some credits to start you up

Edit: ah sorry just noticed that you have to be member for 3 months to send credit , cant help ya sorrry mate
    Last edited by Gilgameshx; 04-02-2008 at 02:25 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameshx View Post
    pm me your username, ill send you some credits to start you up

Edit: ah sorry just noticed that you have to be member for 3 months to send credit , cant help ya sorrry mate
    thats alright thanks anyways. can anyone else help me out.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I'd be glad to give you some if you tell me how. I don't see a send credits button or anything like that.

I have 640G credits
    {sigdata}

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by spork985 View Post
    I'd be glad to give you some if you tell me how. I don't see a send credits button or anything like that.

I have 640G credits
    see the Invitations button on the left most side of the page?Click it and it does miracles.
    I would have given him credits myself but I don't have any invites left.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spork985 View Post

I have 640G credits
    see the Invitations button on the left most side of the page?Click it and it does miracles.
    I would have given him credits myself but I don't have any invites left.
    That invites them to make a second account and I don't have any invites left either. I did a giveaway a little while back.
    {sigdata}

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    This is what it sais to do in the FAQ:

For existing accounts, or when a new member didn't use the invite code when they signed up:

The INVITEE (recipient) MUST send a message via the CONTACT link with the ENTIRE body of the email they received. A Site Admin will then apply the invitation code manually so that the credit transfer takes place. Please be patient, Admins have a lot to do and may not get to it for a few hours! NOTE:

• The invitee must be able to receive email from @tvtorrents.com . Tell them to check their spam/junk mail folder if they do not see it.
    • The invitation will be valid for one week but can be canceled at any time and you'll get your credits back.
    • After the invitation has expired you can also extend it for another week and resend it.
    • You can be held responsible for the actions of your invitee's, so you should take care about who you are inviting.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    If someone could help me out I would appreciate it. someone said they were going to give me an invite but that never happened so if someone els could help I would appreciate it.

thanks