Thread: Bitspirit Between lines

rebrov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2

Urgent

who's using it ??

which trackers causing banning ur account for using it ??

and which trackers allowing it ???

why they banned this client im always like to use it in the past be4 banning it :S

any shares ???

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Possibly because of ratio cheating? If I'm not mistaken that's why most clients are banned. It could also be because stats were not recording properly from that particular client.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ya but there's much cheating clients out there and they still allowing it :S wonder why

and maybe yes right ::::::It could also be because stats were not recording

im seeing Bitspirit with latest releases why they release it then if they know its banned from trackers ?
    Last edited by rebrov; 08-07-2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by rebrov View Post
    ya but there's much cheating clients out there and they still allowing it :S wonder why

and maybe yes right ::::::It could also be because stats were not recording

im seeing Bitspirit with latest releases why they release it then if they know its banned from trackers ?
    I'm not familiar with this particular client so I'm not sure why it's banned. Why not PM a staff member on your tracker? I'm sure they'll explain why it's banned.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    lol ya u right i didn't try to

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    djerholler69's Avatar Love Bytes! BT Rep: +3
    I think tracker staffs need to extensively test the clients to ensure that theyre reporting right stats, and I think its best to allocate resources to test only clients more popularly used first

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    i hope they didn't bann it i like Bitspirit more than utorrent

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I would just stick to utorrent. Its universally allowed so you don't have to go through the pain of finding out whether its allowed, and is fast and easy on system resources. What else could you want?
    Last edited by Rart; 08-08-2009 at 08:56 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    The main reason behind banning Bitspirit was because the client does not report correctly to the tracker when finishing a torrent session. It's just extra hassle for the tracker at hand.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 08-08-2009 at 09:12 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I would just stick to utorrent. Its universally allowed so you don't have to go through the pain of finding out whether its allowed, and is fast and easy on system resources. What else could you want?
    ya i know but bitsprit first client i ever had and started with

it was so speeeeedy like hell i tried lot of clients but they were slow and need port forward and etc but bitspirit without forward port or anything it was so fast

Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    The main reason behind banning Bitspirit was because the client does not report correctly to the tracker when finishing a torrent session. It's just extra hassle for the tracker at hand.

i think u right dats the main reason to bann it ,,, i hope they fix this soon and trackers beginning to trust Bitspirit more and more
    Last edited by rebrov; 08-09-2009 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost