Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: This is a serious question

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Also, I feel safe in saying that Stoi loves the fucking cawk and he can bury his wankface games site in his mum's swampy vagina.

I feel safe in saying that because I know Stoi thinks the lounge is shite and doesn't read it.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I I'd like to think I know why you do it. You're an idealist.......
    No I'm pretty sure that I'm a Presbyterian.

"The most passionate idealists often become the most bitter cynics"

Also, I feel safe in saying that Stoi loves the fucking cawk and he can bury his wankface games site in his mum's swampy vagina.

I feel safe in saying that because I know Stoi thinks the lounge is shite and doesn't read it.
    Actually he thinks the whole of FST is shite,he just doesn't read the Lounge because it's boring.

Also I feel compelled to make this observation,if I when a member of BCG made the same sort of insulting,negative comments on that site as he feels perfectly OK in making here.,what do you think that staffs/members reaction would be?
    Yes be we're the wankers and they are all so bloody enlightened and good.

While I'm on the subject,if you think something is wrong wouldn't the wise and noble thing be to try and improve it instead of running around insulting everyone?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-05-2012 at 08:33 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Ian Paisley is a Presbyterian, albeit a free one.

In light of this my mum says I'm not allowed to play with you any more.

On the bright side, there's only another 184 posts to go before you shut the fuck up for good, darling.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator

On the bright side, there's only another 184 posts to go before you shut the fuck up for good, darling.
    Idols clocking out after 20.000 posts

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles View Post

Idols clocking out after 20.000 posts
    He did toss that particular handkerchief into the ring. I think he thought nobody noticed.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Actually I'm Anglican and as we all know Anglicans tend to bend the truth.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Also I didn't pinky swear so whatever I might have said isn't legally binding.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also I didn't pinky swear so whatever I might have said isn't legally binding.
    Just the thought of it is giving you withdrawal symptoms.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I've observed you, Idol, from a comfortable distance, in your Sisyphean endeavour. I see what you're trying to do. I see you firebrand the spastics in their ruminant fields. I'd like to think I know why you do it. You're an idealist, a Canadian deficiency prevalent in vast expanses of fuck all but accordion music and oxygen. They're a dime a fucking dozen dozen, mate. Your talents could be better implemented elsewhere.

I share your distaste, but I wonder where this pocket of expression, the lounge, would be were it not for the termite traffic which justifies its continued existence on an economic basis. Let's face it, Realty really isn't interested in preserving the lounge for its free speech values, innit.
    RealitY is however interested in preserving the lounge because of the page impressions it generates, although not as popular as the termite hill, it is a popular little bit of the intertubes in it's own right.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I've observed you, Idol, from a comfortable distance, in your Sisyphean endeavour. I see what you're trying to do. I see you firebrand the spastics in their ruminant fields. I'd like to think I know why you do it. You're an idealist, a Canadian deficiency prevalent in vast expanses of fuck all but accordion music and oxygen. They're a dime a fucking dozen dozen, mate. Your talents could be better implemented elsewhere.

I share your distaste, but I wonder where this pocket of expression, the lounge, would be were it not for the termite traffic which justifies its continued existence on an economic basis. Let's face it, Realty really isn't interested in preserving the lounge for its free speech values, innit.
    RealitY is however interested in preserving the lounge because of the page impressions it generates, although not as popular as the termite hill, it is a popular little bit of the intertubes in it's own right.
    Bollocks, mate. There is no conceivable internets pull to the lounge.

Are you an alcoholic now? That picture with your arm in it almost had me intervening or something.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast