Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Port forwarding uTorrent, and Privatefirewall?

ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky12 View Post
    Thank you for the info! Here's a question.

Alright, what would happen if a person gets a pirated copy of a particular item that has to be constantly updated? I'm looking for your honest opinion.
    Then you constantly update it, that's about it.

//and by updating I mean downloading the updated version with crack
    Last edited by ajsi; 02-22-2012 at 07:18 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    Crack is a dirty word, let's call it medicine.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I have to report that uTorrent, and Vuze for some strange reason won't download. I did allow it all the way through, but with no luck. Proxies are completely off. I allowed it in PF. I went into the Control Panel for my Internet for the IPv4 to setup a Static. It's setup now, but still nothing. In uTorrent I ran the tests, but the icon won't turn green. Normally when I have Win7 firewall off, and another firewall on then I won't get any notifications alerts since it would recognize that there is a firewall on. In this case, MS is altering me its off which means it doesn't that PF is on even though it is on. I get no luck.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    No no no, crack comes first, then you get medicine

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I ran a test today, but it wasn't a port test. My ISP has no indication for download shaping. My ISP has no indication of upload shaping.

It seems like a firewall issue? Or am I wrong? Are you sure that Privatefirewall is a good one, and will allow me to access uTorrent? I mean in PF I right clicked then customized, and allowed everything straight down. Or am I doing it wrong? Do you use PF? What am I doing wrong that the torrents won't download?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Are you sure that Privatefirewall is a good one, and will allow me to access uTorrent? ... Do you use PF?
    Yes to both. With my setup it's working.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Do you mind sharing the exact steps you took to get it working?

Are you sure that Privatefirewall is a good one, and will allow me to access uTorrent? ... Do you use PF?
    Yes to both. With my setup it's working.
    Did you get my last reply with how you got it working with PF, and uTorrent?
    Last edited by rocky12; 02-23-2012 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12