Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MacBook Pro

MacBook Air

what do you think about apple's new computer?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Member BT Rep: +1
    yea

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Yes it's thin and Mac fans with money to blow will probably end up buying one, but they are way over priced and to be honest I would rather just buy a mac book because it has more options at the same price if not cheaper and that for me person makes up having to sacrifice the size of the laptop which wouldn't be that much to be honest.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Yes it's thin and Mac fans with money to blow will probably end up buying one, but they are way over priced and to be honest I would rather just buy a mac book because it has more options at the same price if not cheaper and that for me person makes up having to sacrifice the size of the laptop which wouldn't be that much to be honest.
    Overpriced compared to regular laptops, but manufacturers have been shrinking the guts of laptops for years and then selling them for a tidy profit for years - Apple is nowhere near the first to do it.

Anyway, I like the general idea, but I wouldn't buy one. No need. If they had released a 13" MacBook Pro with a dedicated GPU as was rumored, then maybe.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    can I curse? FUCK!
    external dvd burner?? no thanks.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    batelray's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Altoke View Post
    MacBook Air

i own three macs and when i saw this i laughed i would never buy this machine. its a waste of money and i know for a fact that there is a real bad over heating problem. and it makes life difficult and its hard to work with. flip down port is stupid and its based on itunes buy our movies who needs dvd's? its a stupid idea.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quarter's Avatar aaaaasssssddddd BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Not worth the money, It's just thiner big deal so what, the other macs are also almost thine as the "air".

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by batelray View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Altoke View Post
    MacBook Air

i own three macs and when i saw this i laughed i would never buy this machine. its a waste of money and i know for a fact that there is a real bad over heating problem. and it makes life difficult and its hard to work with. flip down port is stupid and its based on itunes buy our movies who needs dvd's? its a stupid idea.
    There is no overheating problem, they're using intel's chip thats supposed to be released in 2009 I believe its 45nm process and its only clocked in at 1.66ghz(?) so there should be no heat problem at all but yes the whole idea of it is stupid but its just for the fan boys to salivate over.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by batelray View Post
    i know for a fact that there is a real bad over heating problem
    You know for a fact? How would you know this? It seems odd that Apple would release a machine that would do nothing but overheat.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I'd like one but with my XPS there is no reason really
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast