Thread: torrent staff hate his members.....

Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    why torrent staff hate his member? i belived if ur staff u love site...u love members...u make ur best to make site best...in sct is many rasist staff...he say bad word in members in forums...Ezzee in sct make rasist avatar...is black people wid hitler icon n he say "proud israeli"...what is wrong wid some poeple? mitch hate all...why somebody want hate people to run tracker? why member wanna stay? what ur opinion is?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    They don't hate all members. Just specific ones
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Thats the definition of racism.

But i think Swepsycho is wrong this time. SCT staffers are mature enough not to do such mistakes.
    Last edited by ovisan; 10-01-2009 at 08:58 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Some staff members do.

On IPT/AL they're very friendly, almost as friendly as the forum Darkside_RG.

I haven't been in contact with RevTT/TL's staff so I can't judge.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Last edited by sez; 10-01-2009 at 09:58 AM. Reason: dp

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Thats the definition of racism.

But i think Swepsycho is wrong this time. SCT staffers are mature enough not to do such mistakes.
    go back to the hole you came from . Learn to apply determiners e.g some.Swe is right this time.sct does keep a couple shallow minded individuals amongst their ranks.Those in the know,know.
    Though i think its reading too much when going after avatars and the constant use of nigga which i believe is as defined in urban dict.
    /me waits for KC the number 1 fan to drop by

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Torrent staff do not hate members
    They may on the other hand hate cheaters, scammers, bad members and people who just act like idiots etc etc
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Swe, I don't think you should use this "character" to discuss such a topic. Keep the comedy routine and the "serious" topics separate.

You mix the two, and I do not think it will be something that staff here can just "let go". Ultimately, it is up to you and your...OMG, am I going to use the words..*gulp*...best judgment.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    there's one thing for sure: staffers don't hate donators, no matter their origin, religion, skin color or social status
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    why torrent staff hate his member? i belived if ur staff u love site...u love members...u make ur best to make site best...in sct is many rasist staff...he say bad word in members in forums...Ezzee in sct make rasist avatar...is black people wid hitler icon n he say "proud israeli"...what is wrong wid some poeple? mitch hate all...why somebody want hate people to run tracker? why member wanna stay? what ur opinion is?
    Stop creating these pointless threads or you're going to have another "time out".

yo