Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Dave Debate.

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:44 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #172
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    You're the winner, Dave. What will you do now?
    'tis a problem that one chavis, TBH there is nothing else for me here now, that's why my post count has nearly suspended itself. There's nothing much I want to post about here.
    There you go, Dave. You're nothing without me.

You're the pong to my ping, the kong to my king, the bong to my bing, dong to my ding.

You make me look good, Dave. Without me you lose relevance.

3. Lounge   -   #173
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:44 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #174
    manker's Avatar effendi
    After some thought I've resolved to stand the fuck back and let Dave win. Well done, Dave. If it helps in your recovery then I regret nothing.

Have at the lounge as you see fit, Dave. Take pity on the little ones and at all times champion your language. Preserve this space, it's yours now.

I'll check back in to chart your decline, Dave.
    Did I miss something

What was your prior stance? Did you take a moral stance and flounce and I missed it or something else?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #175
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    There you go, Dave. You're nothing without me.

You're the pong to my ping, the kong to my king, the bong to my bing, dong to my ding.

You make me look good, Dave. Without me you lose relevance.
    I guess that's about as close as I'll ever get to an admission that you were wrong about why I came here.
    You're making a spectacle of yourself again.
    Obviously you didn't come back here for chavis. It was for reasons in and around the Squeamous formerly known as that woman and latterly by her given.

You seem to be intent on convincing people to the contrary.
    Protip; it will never happen. Ever.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #176
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    After some thought I've resolved to stand the fuck back and let Dave win. Well done, Dave. If it helps in your recovery then I regret nothing.

Have at the lounge as you see fit, Dave. Take pity on the little ones and at all times champion your language. Preserve this space, it's yours now.

I'll check back in to chart your decline, Dave.
    Did I miss something

What was your prior stance? Did you take a moral stance and flounce and I missed it or something else?
    I wanted to see what would occur if Dave was given run of the lounge in my absence. Pretty much as predicted as it turns out.

Imagine Dave was ruler of the bored. Life would be so simple.

7. Lounge   -   #177
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah, those multiple weeks of vitriolic hatred spewed forth regarding "that woman" without so much as a mention of chalice swayed me (slightly) against his later argument. Unless... [ominous-type mystery music used for surprise unmasking in the background going duh duh dun] Chalice is "that woman".
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #178
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Yeah, those multiple weeks of vitriolic hatred spewed forth regarding "that woman" without so much as a mention of chalice swayed me (slightly) against his later argument. Unless... [ominous-type mystery music used for surprise unmasking in the background going duh duh dun] Chalice is "that woman".
    I really wish I was a woman. I'd finger the fuck out of myself and post it on the internets all day.

Why the fuck don't they all do that.

9. Lounge   -   #179
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Ah. I don't keep abreast of such matters. I rely on the favourite show feature of tvtorrents and mulder (before Lilmiss banned him from the internets).

Still, sounds awesome though when it eventually happens.
    Yes it does sound awesome. I really enjoyed the Razor episode of Battlestar Galactica, which gave a glimpse back to the first Cylon war when Galactica was a new ship and William Adama was a young Viper pilot. It is also strange that the Syfy channel isn't pushing through with production of the prequel since Battlestar is the most successful series ever for the channel by a big margin, and since the sets for Galactica the ship were all digitised before they were dismantled alot of the construction costs are negated.
    You seem to know an awful lot about this. Too much, maybe

You can be my mulder substitute regarding BSG if you like.
    Be warned though, to step into his shoes elsewhere will take quite some dedication and a good few lifestyle changes.
    Can you do a commentary on the snacks available at the shop near to where you work and tell us all about your workmates while gently alluding that they're part of a giant ongoing conspiracy which you're about to uncover but never actually manage to do so.

If so, you're in.

10. Lounge   -   #180
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Where is mulder, anyways?

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast