Thread: Playing Copied Games>

Question Mark

Right guys!

Well i got me 360 3 weeks ago and i now have SaintsRow + RainbowSixVegas and about 1 and a half years ago i had a ps2 and got like a thing called swap magic and basically you put a disc in, then u put like these plastic things over certain areas of the ps2 and then i could play games i had downloaded.

BUT, is it possible to play downloaded games without voiding the warranty/taking of the cover of the box.

I would appreciate your thoughts as the games for the 360 are priced.

Thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    express98's Avatar Poster

Surprised/Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by rage99 View Post
    Right guys!

Well i got me 360 3 weeks ago and i now have SaintsRow + RainbowSixVegas and about 1 and a half years ago i had a ps2 and got like a thing called swap magic and basically you put a disc in, then u put like these plastic things over certain areas of the ps2 and then i could play games i had downloaded.

BUT, is it possible to play downloaded games without voiding the warranty/taking of the cover of the box.

I would appreciate your thoughts as the games for the 360 are priced.

Thanks
    My 360 died after only 3weeks(drive flashed) took it back to currys and they just swaped it,my mates died all so with a flashed drive sent it back to microsoft as warranty ended and they just sent back a new 1,so im guessin that they dont check the security sticker,but sayin that guy who flashed mine put sticker back on lol,never heard of any swap trick,or bootdiscs but agreed games very expencive more so when ya got 3 kids and they all want different games