Thread: 3 Hosts ready to seed for you...

X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hello.
    Here is the deal... I have my OWN server with 7mbps/512kbps connection at home. I have 2 more computer networked with this computer but they have different BW of 1.5mbps/628kbps each... so here's the deal..
    you give me a torrent to seed for you... I download it on my server and start seeding right away... Since i have it networked as soon as its done i can use remote connection to connect to the other two computers and use the shared files to seed for you with 3 computers at the same time all with 1752kbps (minimum) Since this is the first time anyone is using a whole network to seed for you i know you guys must be skeptic... so i will seed first 10G for free for u ... if ur not satisfied i stop seeding ... it won't hurt you to try... The only thing i ask is if u have any invites/account you can spare level 3+ ... i will take them after i seed for you. They are not for me ... i don't need them.. i will collect them and give away here at FsT so u will be helping the community (unless its ScT or FTN which i do need)

FORMAT... " I want you to seed ___ GB on ________(tracker goes here)... I HAVE _____ for you for it. "
    I reply with yes or no...
    x
    if you have any productive suggestions you can leave them here. you can pm me if ur interested.

PS: i can't seed ScT for u because they only allow 3 max ips on their website... i don't want you to get your account banned.
    Last edited by X; 04-13-2007 at 02:34 AM.
    >< marks the spot

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Too complicated...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post
    Too complicated...
    for me... but its not ... i dl on my server... the server automatically shares with client computers... i just have to start seeding ...( which takes a minute)

i just didnt want to lie and say i got a good connection... i wanted to explain that there will be 3 seeds on each torrent. which i think is better then 1 seed?

and like i said.. .its not for me.. i just doing it so whatever i get i can GIVEAWAY

I am flooded with offers... will pm each and everyone in the order it is received...

please post here ... pmed... if u do
    Last edited by X; 04-13-2007 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    >< marks the spot