Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need FTN

Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well , I'm back after a being disabled for a week for infractions for which i have apologized in PUBLIC to the user and i also closed my thread requesting for a free ScT invite as i got it from a very generous person (not in FST), now i'm looking for my last (but not least) dream tracker, FTN and if i get that, i would consider myself as a happiest person and i will stop requesting invites in giveaways and will start doing some good giveaways!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    as said many times before, you would probably have more luck doing the 'good' giveaways first, and just asking as a side note, instead of the other way around.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Umm.. are you trying to bait users to give you an invite, so that you'll be gracious enough and start doing giveaways

Either way, dont think thats gonna work - so stop making an arse of yourself in public.

If you really want it, do some giveaways, make some friends and you will.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Wow. That's somewhat unbelieveable how spoiled some people are. You just got sct few days ago and you haven't basically even used it. You have uploaded 37megs and let me bet something, you won't upload more than that.... Geez, I've waited FTN from August and some people even more.

Try to prove yourself. At the moment you look like a tracker collector. You don't seem to really have use of trackers - you don't post, nor leech or seed. A waste of space.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by anions View Post
    Umm.. are you trying to bait users to give you an invite, so that you'll be gracious enough and start doing giveaways

Either way, dont think thats gonna work - so stop making an arse of yourself in public.

ppl really dont understand that doing such posts makes them get ftn..when a sysop see a flood of these posts in some1's topic..he decides 2 give him shot..when will ppl learn to let the ftn beggin threads just die out and not post in it!!..
    Been There, Done That

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anions View Post

ppl really dont understand that doing such posts makes them get ftn..when a sysop see a flood of these posts in some1's topic..he decides 2 give him shot..when will ppl learn to let the ftn beggin threads just die out and not post in it!!..
    And what is wrong with that?

Even when I think he is a collector, I'll be happy for him if the SysOp invited him!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post

And what is wrong with that?

Even when I think he is a collector, I'll be happy for him if the SysOp invited him!
    u dont really get me..i mean..ppl come n just bad mouth him or whatever..sayin that u shouldnt humiliate urself in public or something..hence they dont think he deserve one!..yet they help him in a wrong way..n i might oppose u with that i would be always happy...if some trackers forbid trading just 2 help keep their site safe from mpaa/riaa or whatever..why would they invite a stranger with less than 100 post and a fresh member with an invite although there are other members who they can trust..i saw lots of users who i think dont deserve ftn n gettin it 4 free just because they begged n ppl kept laughin @ them..while there are older deserving members who should have got them(btw i have ftn..)
    Last edited by marksman; 10-19-2007 at 05:11 PM.
    Been There, Done That

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Sorry I can not speak English
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well why u need FTN because of level 9 in WIAW??? see bro i am thinking that you are collector see u already have ScT Bithumen TT (you are indian but i don`t know what do u need bithumen at all) and many many trackers...see bro use ScT or other trackers that you have...and when u prove that you are good user that ur are really using that tracker and make some friends or be helpful make giveaways then maybe ppl will invite u in FTN...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    well why u need FTN because of level 9 in WIAW??? see bro i am thinking that you are collector see u already have ScT Bithumen TT (you are indian but i don`t know what do u need bithumen at all) and many many trackers...see bro use ScT or other trackers that you have...and when u prove that you are good user that ur are really using that tracker and make some friends or be helpful make giveaways then maybe ppl will invite u in FTN...
    I am not a collector, even if u think me as a collector, it doesn't matter. Coming to BitHumen, those who think i dont need a BH account,i think u dont have a BH account as u dont know that most of the stuff there is also English, so i think there is nothing wrong in me having a BitHumen account and hell yeah, i have used my account (though it is difficult to seed), i uploaded a fair amount proportional to my upload speed. and i had a trouble while uploading in ScT becuz of my low bandwidth but i am sure i will make it 1:1 this week! The problem is that i dont get time to download and seed to each and every tracker i have,i even have to take care of my studies apart from torrenting. If u think i'm a collector, i would have never made it to a PU at RevTT,TL,BCG,Music-vid,Bitsoup!
    Thank you for u r comments!
    Last edited by raj3186; 10-25-2007 at 02:21 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast