Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The Litmus strop

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    And all forms of authority so sorry manker.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    I' m sorta lukewarm on Art.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm glad that I wasn't included in that list because besides being more or less godlike in toughness in real life , I'm assuming that there is less chance of me being on the hit list when you completely lose your mind.
    You're not on that list because you don't piss away your life being deliberately nasty and offensive towards others Idol. FST could do with a lot more like you, unfortunately most of them who come here are forced away by those who are on that list.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMe View Post

You're not on that list because you don't piss away your life being deliberately nasty and offensive towards others Idol.
    Clearly you don't spend time in the bt section.

Anyway I try not to form opinions of people simply by want is written about them on the internet.
    Actually I have to say that because basically everything ever written about me on the internet is negative.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    I also put food out for raccoons if that is any insight into my personality.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMe View Post
    I'm glad that I wasn't included in that list because besides being more or less godlike in toughness in real life , I'm assuming that there is less chance of me being on the hit list when you completely lose your mind.
    You're not on that list because you don't piss away your life being deliberately nasty and offensive towards others Idol. FST could do with a lot more like you, unfortunately most of them who come here are forced away by those who are on that list.
    No Idol just doesn't spend his time winding you up, he has other fish to fry, but back to you creampuff, you were explaining about your manly talents and how I was a knobhead 'n' all (and now that I feel thoroughly chastised), little no, boo to a goose.... well that's just silly considering I tame wild horses you dick! Think before you type it really doesn't do your veracity any good by forgetting even basic facts.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #27
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Where am I on Dave's lisp?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Ssssomewhere nnnear ttthe bbbottom

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #29
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    A sermon from Pastor Dowell...

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    No Idol just doesn't spend his time winding you up, he has other fish to fry, but back to you creampuff, you were explaining about your manly talents and how I was a knobhead 'n' all (and now that I feel thoroughly chastised), little no, boo to a goose.... well that's just silly considering I tame wild horses you dick! Think before you type it really doesn't do your veracity any good by forgetting even basic facts.
    I have no idea what you're on about Artemis, maybe you should show me what 'manly talents' I've been explaining. As far as I'm aware I've given them all up now, having decided the things that I have decided leaves me no option other than to be a man who will be cast by history as someone who wasn't much of a man, because of the things he did.

I did call you a knobhead though, but that's because you are.

You should try to find out what things mean before commenting upon them, tame wild horses like that has fuck all to do with anything I said.
    Last edited by StillMe; 04-28-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast