Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ps2

has anyone ever used a ps2 emualtor on their pc.there are a couple of them on supernova but i want some input before i go on and get it

2. Games   -   #2
    they suck

3. Games   -   #3
    LOL yeah that about sums it up, they suck

4. Games   -   #4
    not agree. First of all, there isin't *many* ps2 emulators. There is only 1 working well and very compatible. PCSX2. If you have a strong pc, you can play ''perfectly'' some 3d games like final fantasy X and quite every 2d games like disgaea, pucellle tactics.. go to www.pcsx.net/ take your time to read how to use it well.

5. Games   -   #5
    Bucktoof's Avatar Byaaah! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    A long time ago when ps2 was new I ran BLEEM, but the version for ps2. It's better just to get a ps2 They are cheap now too used. Best older console out there with a great selection of games, and best controller in my opinion - although the n64 one was the most comfortable.

6. Games   -   #6
    sure I agree, they are now very cheap to buy. I suggest him to get a old fat ps2 (scph-350000.. v7 are the overall best) N64 were really amasing, but didn't put a good joystick. after 1-2 years of use, they were becoming less and less acurate.

7. Games   -   #7
    Looks like PS2 emulation has gotten better over the years.

Like bucktoof (nice name) said your probably better off buying a PS2 considering how much they cost now.

PS2 has a lot of titles worth experiencing.

8. Games   -   #8
    Bucktoof's Avatar Byaaah! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    And as Melchior00 said, get the older ps2. That one can house an internal hd whereas the new one can't since the network adapter is built in now. However, the new one can support an external, but I do suggest the internal hd because it's cheaper plus you can get better ones and not have to plug it into the wall outlet.
    I love my hd, I borrow games from friend's or video rental places and just copy them over. In my experience, maybe 5 out of every 6 games work.

9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucktoof View Post
    A long time ago when ps2 was new I ran BLEEM, but the version for ps2. It's better just to get a ps2 They are cheap now too used. Best older console out there with a great selection of games, and best controller in my opinion - although the n64 one was the most comfortable.
    you mean Bleem psx (playstation) emulator, right?

anyways, ps2 emulation has gotten way better. I can run Final Fantasy 10 perfectly/smoothly.

some other games run sorta chunky.
    Last edited by colt45joe; 03-24-2007 at 03:23 AM.

10. Games   -   #10
    theres a compatibility list for the new ''Free'' hddloader 0.8b at ps2hd

http://list.ps2hd.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast